BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 29, 2013 7:22 pm  #1

Slowly working forum

Hey, I've basically had this problem from the start of using the forum, but...
I generally use Firefox as my browser but if I try to get into this Sherlock forum it always works sooo slooowlyyyy, mainly when I scroll up and down the pages, like if it was overloaded or something like that :/ So while using this forum I have to do it through another browser, it works perfectly fine with Chrome or IE, only not with Firefox. 
Does anyone have such problem too? Is there a way to fix it somehow?... It's kinda annoying to me that I have to open another browser everytime I want to come to this site.

The Road goes ever on and on...

October 29, 2013 7:35 pm  #2

Re: Slowly working forum

I'm using Firefox, too, and it works perfectly fine. I have no idea, why you don't have the problems with other browsers.
I thought of a slow internet connection (all the pics and gifs in the forum), but that can't be your problem then?

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 30, 2013 8:06 pm  #3

No, I doubt it's because of gifs and pictures, they 'works' well actually. The problem is only with scrolling up and down this forum, I do not have that with any other website. Sigh, looks like I just have to get used to it, to using Chrome.

The Road goes ever on and on...

October 31, 2013 9:18 pm  #4

Sorry that you've been having difficulties. I always use Firefox and have never had a problem.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera