BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 29, 2013 2:10 pm  #181

Re: Have you had any dreams about Sherlock?

A side effect of this tortuorous waiting?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

September 2, 2013 5:44 am  #182

I had a Sherlock related kind of dream a couple nights ago. Beware: I have the most randomest dreams! So I was riding in my friend's mom car with her mom and three of my friends. It was flipping over and over, like the way you see cars do that in the movies. But surprisingly, no one was getting hurt. The car then stopped in the middle of my school's parking lot, and still no one was hurt...until the car jerked one last time, sending me flying halfway accross the parking lot. I had landed on my back hard, causing blood to run from my head onto my back. I stood up, knowing in just that short amount of time something really bad had happened to one of my classmates. (and to me too, but this was the Sherlock related part, where I was kind of John, not caring about me and only worried for my friend.) I stood up, ignoring the trail of blood I was leaving behind me. I staggered over to where a big group was surrouding on of my friends.
   "No, no, let me through, he's me friend," I said as I pushed  through the crowd of people. I gasped with shock and terrible sadness as I saw him lying underneath one of the wheels of a big green truck. I grabbed his hands, but he was dead. I started to cry, allowing myself to be pulled away as he was lifted onto a stretcher. I collapsed to the ground, sobbing.

So! That was my incredibly sad dream. I woke up from this with tears still pouring down my face. So it was like the Reichenbach Fall, with me as John and my friend as Sherlock. It will be a relief to go back to school tomorrow and see him perfectly fine. :'( :'( :'(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm not a hero. I'm a high functioning sociapath! MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

~Sherlock Holmes, His Last Vow

"Hello, little brother. Enjoying your exile?"

"I've only been gone four minutes!"

~Mycroft and Sherlock Holmes, His Last Vow

September 10, 2013 10:04 am  #183

I had a dream two nights ago that I was Benedict's friend and we went drinking together. I got too drunk and he had to carry me home. I ended up sleeping in his bed and when I woke up I was all "oh God, what am I doing in your bed" because I was all worried about what Martin would say if he found out (Martin and I were dating, obviously), but Ben just laughed and said, "it's fine, I slept on the sofa" and then I was all relieved because he was my best friend and it would just be too weird to sleep with him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

September 10, 2013 4:25 pm  #184

Aw...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 10, 2013 4:31 pm  #185

Now this is interesting. Since you've met Martin in person you really "changed fronts"? 
I mean, I really, really like Martin, too, but if I had the choice...... 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 10, 2013 5:01 pm  #186

She has my blessing...leaves Benedict for us!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 23, 2013 5:33 pm  #187

Um... I had a really weird dream where I was in love with Sherlock and John was my best friend. It was post Riechenbach, and John kept texting me songs that he had wrote about him. Then Sherlock gets shot and I have to tell John, and John gets all upset and goes to Sherlock. I go with him and tell Sherlock I love him, but I never got to hear what he says because I wake up!

"I'm not a phycopath, Anderson, I'm a high- funcioning sociopath, do your research."

October 9, 2013 7:40 am  #188

Not strictly Sherlock, but 2 related dreams last night.
Started with Star Trek.
Then it turned into a discussion between Mark and Steven, which I'm assuming was about Sherlock!

October 15, 2013 4:02 pm  #189

Last night I've dreamt that S3E3 has aired. I can't remember anything, but I remember that I loved it and was completely happy and content afterwards.

Last edited by Schmiezi (October 16, 2013 4:29 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

October 15, 2013 10:51 pm  #190

Schmiezi wrote:

Last night I've dreamt that S3E3 has aired. I can't remember anything, but I remember that I loved it and was completely happy and contempt afterwards.

"Contempt" afterwards or "content", Schmieze?  I really want you to be content!   .  BTW, I've almost finished "Crossing Bridges" and really love it. The story is good with lots of feels and it really draws me in.  I think I'll be sad when it's over.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

October 16, 2013 4:31 am  #191

KeepersPrice wrote:

Schmiezi wrote:

Last night I've dreamt that S3E3 has aired. I can't remember anything, but I remember that I loved it and was completely happy and contempt afterwards.

"Contempt" afterwards or "content", Schmieze? I really want you to be content! . BTW, I've almost finished "Crossing Bridges" and really love it. The story is good with lots of feels and it really draws me in. I think I'll be sad when it's over.

...and thanks to excellent beta-ing it lacks my stupid typos.

No, seriously, thank you so much for telling me how you feel about CB.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 16, 2013 7:38 am  #192

Last night I had two different dreams about this forum Does it count?

- -  - –  – –  - - -  - - - -  -  - – -  - – - -  – – –  – - – -  – - –  -  – - -
Up, down, flying around, looping the loop and defying the ground.
They're all frightfully keen, those magnificent men in their flying machines!

October 16, 2013 7:52 am  #193

Uuuuhhhm - yes! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 16, 2013 7:58 am  #194

I was dreaming wildly about various(famous) people last night.
Certainly Mark appeared and I seem to think on a train, but I don't really remember in what context.
But I also had a Sherlock dream, which may even make a good plot line!
John is kidnapped and Sherlock is sent through  a lock of his hair...

October 16, 2013 3:29 pm  #195

Pav wrote:

Last night I had two different dreams about this forum Does it count?

Definitely. Go ahead, what was it?

October 16, 2013 6:14 pm  #196

I don't remember the first one much, I just know there was this forum
As for the second one, it was very silly... I logged in and found out that I posted things that didn't make sense (neither in Czech nor in English) and you wanted to know what I was trying to say... I replied that I don't know and that I had to be drunk because I don't remember posting anything
(I should mention I drink only occasionally and I always remember everything and my father doesn't drink alcohol at all for 10 years)
It just proves that I spend way too much time here

- -  - –  – –  - - -  - - - -  -  - – -  - – - -  – – –  – - – -  – - –  -  – - -
Up, down, flying around, looping the loop and defying the ground.
They're all frightfully keen, those magnificent men in their flying machines!

October 30, 2013 8:29 pm  #197

i`m having dreams with the actors bot not with the charakters...

November 3, 2013 9:10 am  #198

I meant to say, the other night I had a dream about Martin.
It seemed to be at some big celebration: awards ceremony, premier or something.
The camera view was from behind the assembled company and they were all in formal suits.
So I was trying to spot Martin.
Suddenly a little guy popped into shot, so I knew it was him!

Then last night I had a double whammy, extended dream about Sherlock- next series, to be precise.
Two episodes, or two different versions of The Reunion, I'm not sure.
The first one started off in a swimming pool(again) and very quickly went exceptionally weird.  It was like a psychological thriller and it had all these bizarre film effects and strange music.
It was a kind of techno, ultra modern affair.
I remember thinking:  I don't like this director, bring back Paul!

Then we went to a gothic, spooky set.  So I knew it was Mark's episode.
It was set in a Victorian, haunted house thing.
It began with a child being put to bed in a very dark room and being left alone as the camera 'floated' around to the sound of creepy music!

November 3, 2013 10:44 am  #199

Last night I dreamt I was playing in my daughter's hockey team after she gave up the sport. And my coach was Benedict as Julian Assange. Unfortunately I do not remember any details but I was quite determined to give it at least a try. Wonder why. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 3, 2013 10:56 am  #200

Did he wear a hair tie then? 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

Board footera