BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 26, 2013 5:14 pm  #101

Re: SCANDAL bedroom scenes

Has anyone seen this before? Probably, but I didn't.

I just noticed it wasn't there before Irene had obviously returned his coat. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 26, 2013 5:18 pm  #102

Yes, you're right, Mattlocked. It can also be seen before he's shouting for John.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 26, 2013 5:21 pm  #103

So definitely not a bruise. 

October 26, 2013 5:22 pm  #104

Mattlocked wrote:

Has anyone seen this before? Probably, but I didn't.

I just noticed it wasn't there before Irene had obviously returned his coat.

I noticed it immediately.

"His name is Joshua.  It's from the Bible.  It means deliverance."

"No it isn't."

*curious look*

"I speak Horse.  His name is Susan, and he'd like you to accept his life choices."

October 26, 2013 5:35 pm  #105

I made the pic a little darker, so you can clearly identify the spot as a lipstick mark.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 27, 2013 1:06 am  #106

Ohhhh...something new that I never noticed!  Well spotted!  The quality of crafting and detail in this show never ceases to amaze me.

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

October 27, 2013 7:33 am  #107

So we are two then. Hi KP! 

October 27, 2013 3:32 pm  #108

Mattlocked wrote:

So we are two then. Hi KP!

Nope. We're three. I never saw the lipstick either.

Part of me didn't want to see the lipstick, I suppose. I am such a dyed-in-the-wool, confirmed Johnlocker, often that carries over into my watching the show. And if John is wearing lipstick on occasion, that's for them to know and us to find out. *kidding, I'm kidding! no offense meant to anyone*

October 27, 2013 3:34 pm  #109

Not offensive at all, just rather unlikely to happen!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 28, 2013 6:10 pm  #110

Now I've got the giggles! Maybelline! 

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 29, 2013 7:52 am  #111

Um, I've noticed it before, I just never thought of lipstick. To me, it was obviously a bruise from the riding crop ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

October 29, 2013 8:29 am  #112

But Mattlocked is right, it wasn't there before the scene back home in his bed... if it were from being hit by the riding crop, it should have been there on the second pic posted by Mattlocked...
Interesting...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

October 29, 2013 8:57 am  #113

Does John have a riding ...

Forget that!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

October 29, 2013 9:07 am  #114

October 30, 2013 11:11 am  #115

SolarSystem wrote:

But Mattlocked is right, it wasn't there before the scene back home in his bed... if it were from being hit by the riding crop, it should have been there on the second pic posted by Mattlocked...
Interesting...

Irene Adler was there in his bedroom, Sherlock didn´t just fantasize. "I am just returning your coat". And as a "friendly good-bye" she gave drugged Sherlock a kiss on his cheek. Nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited by anjaH_alias (October 30, 2013 11:11 am)

October 30, 2013 11:51 am  #116

anjaH_alias wrote:

SolarSystem wrote:

Interesting...

Irene Adler was there in his bedroom, Sherlock didn´t just fantasize. "I am just returning your coat". And as a "friendly good-bye" she gave drugged Sherlock a kiss on his cheek. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yes, that's exactly how it was meant and how I understood it.

October 30, 2013 1:04 pm  #117

Mattlocked wrote:

anjaH_alias wrote:

SolarSystem wrote:

Interesting...

Yes, that's exactly how it was meant and how I understood it.

No doubt about that. The ringtone, then the long shot on the coat when John leaves the bedroom again, the lipstick on Sherlock´s cheek - thewomanwoman was there not only in his dreams .

October 30, 2013 5:22 pm  #118

Other than John, did anybody think it was just a dream?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 30, 2013 6:16 pm  #119

I did. Until his phone sighed. 

Board footera