BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 27, 2013 7:39 pm  #14801

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

kittykat wrote:

I like that shot. John's hobbling up the stairs and Sherlock waits for him before opening the door. You'd expect someone like him to just go on ahead, especially in the early days. But he waits for John to catch up 

Just so! 

I'm still holding steadfast to my theory of love at first sight 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

October 27, 2013 7:40 pm  #14802

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

kittykat wrote:

I like that shot. John's hobbling up the stairs and Sherlock waits for him before opening the door. You'd expect someone like him to just go on ahead, especially in the early days. But he waits for John to catch up 

Just so! 

Yes.  This.  Sorry, loves, but I'm a steadfast Johnlock shipper.  Can't help it.

"His name is Joshua.  It's from the Bible.  It means deliverance."

"No it isn't."

*curious look*

"I speak Horse.  His name is Susan, and he'd like you to accept his life choices."

October 27, 2013 7:40 pm  #14803

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

I'm with you, Dragon. I've always maintained that John was "chosen" and that Sherlock wanted him to really like 221B so he would agree to move in immediately.  Waiting was a polite gesture but it was also a bit of showmanship to wait until John gets there to open the door for the big "reveal".  I think that was for the benefit for the audience, too. Cozy 221B is beloved of all Holmes fans and is almost a 'character' in it's own right.  It had to be perfect.  When we first tuned into the show, many of us were as anxious to see those digs as we were to meet the human characters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

October 27, 2013 7:54 pm  #14804

leoninechelle wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

kittykat wrote:

Just so! 

Yes.  This.  Sorry, loves, but I'm a steadfast Johnlock shipper.  Can't help it.

Yay! 

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

October 27, 2013 8:37 pm  #14805

kittykat wrote:

leoninechelle wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Just so! 

Yay! 

Woot woot! *group hug* 

-------------------------------------------------------

October 27, 2013 8:38 pm  #14806

KeepersPrice wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

I'm with you, Dragon. I've always maintained that John was "chosen" and that Sherlock wanted him to really like 221B so he would agree to move in immediately. Waiting was a polite gesture but it was also a bit of showmanship to wait until John gets there to open the door for the big "reveal". I think that was for the benefit for the audience, too. Cozy 221B is beloved of all Holmes fans and is almost a 'character' in it's own right. It had to be perfect. When we first tuned into the show, many of us were as anxious to see those digs as we were to meet the human characters.

Agreed! 

-------------------------------------------------------

October 27, 2013 8:38 pm  #14807

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

kittykat wrote:

leoninechelle wrote:

Yay! 

Woot woot! *group hug* 

*hugs* 

October 27, 2013 9:18 pm  #14808

Evening mood. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 27, 2013 9:20 pm  #14809

hell, yeah! thuddd..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

October 27, 2013 9:29 pm  #14810

Oh Susi, perfect timing, I watched the movie again today. Oh my...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

October 27, 2013 9:35 pm  #14811

Great picture, Susi! Thanks!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 27, 2013 9:40 pm  #14812

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

October 27, 2013 9:47 pm  #14813

It's funny but for me the most beautiful thing about the pic is his hand. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 27, 2013 9:51 pm  #14814

that hand is gorgeous!

October 27, 2013 9:52 pm  #14815

SusiGo wrote:

It's funny but for me the most beautiful thing about the pic is his hand. 

Agree 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 27, 2013 10:01 pm  #14816

I guess I feel a bit more conventional about this pic, because his facial expression just cracks me up.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

October 27, 2013 10:03 pm  #14817

Face? What face? I only see a hand. 

October 27, 2013 10:05 pm  #14818

Perfect, Susi. You get the hand, I get the face.

October 27, 2013 10:10 pm  #14819

But the real question is: Why or from whom does he hide himself in this shed?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 27, 2013 10:12 pm  #14820

He wants to make sure nobody comes to disturb his darling inside - me 

Board footera