BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 24, 2013 2:39 pm  #61

Re: Official US Air Date

*Hugs*

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

October 24, 2013 2:40 pm  #62

I was going for Mattlocked, but okay 

*hugs*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

October 24, 2013 2:46 pm  #63

Thanks very much for your open and honest post, Kitty. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 24, 2013 2:52 pm  #64

*hugs, seconding the sentiments above*      *shifty look around... what... no one else wants a free hug?*   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

October 24, 2013 3:05 pm  #65

me me me !!!!!!!!!
*hugs everybody in sight*

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

October 24, 2013 3:06 pm  #66

*hugs back*

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

October 24, 2013 3:21 pm  #67

*joins in the hugging*

I agree with Mattlocked, a nice and brave post kitty! Good for you!  

-------------------------------------------------------

October 24, 2013 3:22 pm  #68

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

*joins in the hugging*

I agree with Mattlocked, a nice and brave post kitty! Good for you!  

*squeezes*

October 24, 2013 3:34 pm  #69

No worries here Kitty.  As devoted fangirls we are not the most emotionally stable. 
But we are all in this together!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 24, 2013 3:49 pm  #70

Yep!

October 24, 2013 4:47 pm  #71

Actually, I think you've got a point. They've set the bar really high and there's a lot of hype now, so we do have to keep in check a little bit. But on the other hand...based on the spoilers I know of, I'm sure we won't be disappointed 

October 24, 2013 5:27 pm  #72

I know this would be too soon - but wouldn't it be cool if the UK air date for S3E1 was announced as Guy Fawkes Day November 5th.  Lots of people celebrating in the streets with bonfires and fireworks to welcome back the boys! 

Last edited by KeepersPrice (October 24, 2013 10:33 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

October 24, 2013 5:31 pm  #73

Shhh, spoilers! 

But yeah, it would be good. A cruel irony, though...

October 24, 2013 5:42 pm  #74

Don't worry....  we got our best boys on the case.  Here's "Holmes and Watson in The Search for the Runaway Airdate and Hugs"   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

October 24, 2013 5:56 pm  #75

tobeornot221b wrote:

How wonderful to see you again, KP! Your happy face made my morning...
I think it quite unbelievable that that loooong hiatus will finally be over for ALL of us - not matter if you will see series 3 "first", "second", "third" or "tenth". Can't wait for 2014.

Tobe, every day when I sign into the Forum, I look at that picture of us in the top right hand corner and just smile remembering how much fun we had. Just look at the countries represented by our one little group - UK, US, Germany, France, Australia!  Sherlock fans are amazing, aren't they! We're all in this together no matter where we live.   

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

October 24, 2013 6:43 pm  #76

Russell wrote:

Don't worry.... we got our best boys on the case. Here's "Holmes and Watson in The Search for the Runaway Airdate and Hugs"

I really laughed at this! 

October 24, 2013 6:44 pm  #77

KeepersPrice wrote:

tobeornot221b wrote:

How wonderful to see you again, KP! Your happy face made my morning...
I think it quite unbelievable that that loooong hiatus will finally be over for ALL of us - not matter if you will see series 3 "first", "second", "third" or "tenth". Can't wait for 2014.

Tobe, every day when I sign into the Forum, I look at that picture of us in the top right hand corner and just smile remembering how much fun we had. Just look at the countries represented by our one little group - UK, US, Germany, France, Australia! Sherlock fans are amazing, aren't they! We're all in this together no matter where we live.

This is why I love the Sherlock fandom, I have been a part of a few fan forums and various fandoms, however this is the one where I have encountered (sadly not in person *sadface* ) the most amazing fans! You really are all awesome! 

October 24, 2013 6:46 pm  #78

You never know, Silver. One day you might meet some of us in person 

When I'm living on my own you can all come to visit 

October 24, 2013 6:50 pm  #79

kittykat wrote:

You never know, Silver. One day you might meet some of us in person 

When I'm living on my own you can all come to visit 

I hope so, it would be so much fun to hang out with you all! Sadly very few seem to be Canada and even fewer seem to visit here.... Oh well, back on the topic of the air date! Do you think it would be interesting to have a live countdown on the forum here? Would that even be possible? Or do you think it would be better to wait for the first air date (the UK one) to be announced before something like that is put up? I don't know, just a thought...though it might taunt us a little bit 

October 24, 2013 7:25 pm  #80

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Russell wrote:

Don't worry.... we got our best boys on the case. Here's "Holmes and Watson in The Search for the Runaway Airdate and Hugs"

I really laughed at this! 

Hee.... glad to be of service.  Love it, too...     (psst.... looks like John could use one of those runaway hugs.  just sayin')

Board footera