BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 6, 2012 6:28 pm  #21

Re: Queensland has winter - don't laugh at me!

You are a younger member of the forum though Molly, there'll be plenty of time for far off shores once you complete school.

I've always thought of retiring in the South of France- nice place.

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

June 6, 2012 6:31 pm  #22

Oh yes, by the time I'm 25 I'll be living in outer-mongolia!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

June 6, 2012 6:39 pm  #23

They make a mean hotpot out there!

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

June 7, 2012 5:48 am  #24

We had that rain too Molly, I was driving in it! Not to be recommended. You have lots of time to travel Molly. The world is your lobster...or trilobite.

m0r, loving the rap. The South of France is Nice.

The thought of travelling to Outer Mongolia is appealing. In preparation you should try some horse riding Molly. Too young yet to practice with the vodka or airag drinking (plus we can't get airag here) and salted miLk tea just sounds a bit...emetic. Yummy stews though and the dumplings look appealing; I do love a dumpling me.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 3, 2012 7:19 pm  #25

Molly Hooper wrote:

Well, the furthest I've ever been is france...
I guess that explains the Boring-ness of my life 

This made me laugh. Molly, it's all about perspective. An American like me hears that and thinks, "Wow...France! Ahhh maybe some day." The farthest I've been is Poland but other than that I've not been out of the country. Except Canada, but most people from Michigan have been there. Even if only by accident (Yes, this is possible.) I've been to about 80% of the US though.

I've been focusing on education and work for the last decade or so. Once I'm settled I will definitely travel!

***********************************************************************************************************************
In a world of locked rooms, the man with the key is king. And honey...you should see me in a crown...

Board footera