BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 12, 2013 3:11 am  #41

Re: Graham Norton Show - October 11th

Come on Boss!  You can't tease your minions like this!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 12, 2013 3:21 am  #42

tonnaree wrote:

Come on Boss!  You can't tease your minions like this!

Yeah! We get enough teasing from the entity known as Mofftiss , hehe.

-------------------------------------------------------

October 12, 2013 3:22 am  #43

Mrs. Watson wrote:

A small preview posted by BBC America

Oh that's awesome! *smiles wide* Damn he's so sweet *heartbursts* .I can't wait to watch more of it when some of the show is available to view online 

-------------------------------------------------------

October 12, 2013 4:04 am  #44

I just finished watching it... OMG!!!! I laughed so hard  It was sooooo funny (not as funny as the previous time he was there but still VERY funny)

How can Ben be soooooooo adorable and handsome??? 

October 12, 2013 11:07 am  #45

I'm intrigued as to why they cut something out if it was rude. It was broadcast after the 9pm watershed, which usually means anything goes!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

October 12, 2013 12:33 pm  #46

And it's not as if Graham Nortton is known for propriety.

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

October 12, 2013 7:40 pm  #47

I really had to laugh at the otter comparison  , it's not new, but it was nice to see, how self-mocking Ben is.
And it was just funny and not embarrassing like the fan art thing Graham Norton did with Martin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

October 12, 2013 7:41 pm  #48

OK so, after Benedict did his Chewbacca impression, Jack Whitehall said, "when you edit this afterwards, can you edit in my question followed by Benedict's Chewy impression?" Then he paused for dramatic effect and to allow them enough room to edit round his question and said, "Benedict, what's your come face?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

October 12, 2013 7:44 pm  #49

Oh, that's a bit saucy, but not that bad to cut it out. Pity!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

October 12, 2013 9:00 pm  #50

*giggle*   *snort*

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

October 12, 2013 9:18 pm  #51

Oh my God! I would have loved to see that! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

October 12, 2013 9:27 pm  #52

Jack Whitehall was actually pretty funny anyway, he really made me laugh. I loved when he advertised for his tour and Benedict took his card with notes and whispered all that ridiculous stuff to him. Together they were quite funny, I have to say.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

October 13, 2013 7:16 am  #53

Yes, I liked very much the sense of natural interaction between them (I don't know if they know each other). I noticed the same thing in May, between B. and Kiim Cattrall. And I liked Jack Whitehall generally (I haven't heard about him before), I think he manifested quicky wit and actually "saved the day" in a couple of moments during the show, for example when GN was grilling HF and BC about their partecipation in Star Wars and at the end, when James Blunt was telling his supposedly funny story about throwing himself from the scene (btw. judging by Benedict's face he didn't find it even remotely amusing)

Board footera