BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 27, 2012 7:41 pm  #41

Re: BAFTA'S MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

Moriarty strikes again!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

May 27, 2012 7:43 pm  #42

Ah, he thanked his Mum!!
He's shaking and almost crying so Moriarty does have a weak spot...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 

May 27, 2012 7:44 pm  #43

Oh, God, what a beautiful speech... he was really thrilled!

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 27, 2012 7:47 pm  #44

Bafta blog is in real time! I have no psychic powers, apparently, and Twitter is too laborious.

Wasn't Andrew's speech lovely. He looked all overwhelmed and wobbly and clearly didn't want to leave anyone out. Lara's dress was very lovely too.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 27, 2012 7:50 pm  #45

Steven Moffat gets his Special Award soon, so no going out to make a cup of tea or anything for a bit or you'll miss him and the other people who go on stage with him. You have been warned!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 27, 2012 7:53 pm  #46

The Fades has won an award but is actually being axed!

May 27, 2012 7:54 pm  #47

Davina wrote:

Steven Moffat gets his Special Award soon, so no going out to make a cup of tea or anything for a bit or you'll miss him and the other people who go on stage with him. You have been warned!

Thanks for the warning 
I'm tied to my chair

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 27, 2012 7:55 pm  #48

OK, miss, I'll stay a bit longer!!

May 27, 2012 7:59 pm  #49

Kayvan Novak is a funny man!

May 27, 2012 8:02 pm  #50

Celebrity Juice has won the Audience Award! Boo! Cannot compete with their Twitter following apparently!

May 27, 2012 8:02 pm  #51

Davina, has the ceremony ended now? I mean, if you're on the live blog... do you know if it's over or not?

May 27, 2012 8:05 pm  #52

Argh!!!!
BENEDICT!!!
MATT!!!
MOFATT!!!

Phew, I need a lie down...

May 27, 2012 8:05 pm  #53

Ooooohhh!!! Sherlock and the Doctor together!!!

God, tumblr must be about to explode 

May 27, 2012 8:08 pm  #54

Horaah!

May 27, 2012 8:12 pm  #55

Mycroft's favourite programme The Great British Bake Off has won! He'll be pleased!

May 27, 2012 8:14 pm  #56

Davina wrote:

Mycroft's favourite programme The Great British Bake Off has won! He'll be pleased!

Good for him!! Love Mycroft 

I liked what Moffat said to him, beautiful words...*

Davina, I imagine the ceremony has not ended yet... are you going to post here in real time?

* lol, I identify Mark Gatiss with Mycroft, apparently...

Last edited by Irene_Adler (May 27, 2012 8:14 pm)

May 27, 2012 8:16 pm  #57

Davina wrote:

Celebrity Juice has won the Audience Award! Boo! Cannot compete with their Twitter following apparently!

I have just seen I skipped this message... well, this means you can't do anything when things are meant to be this way.
Shame Sherlock didn't get the proper nomination it deserved as mini series or drama series.

May 27, 2012 8:19 pm  #58

Maybe next year...

May 27, 2012 8:20 pm  #59

You're not going to like this but Benedict has not won the best actor award!

May 27, 2012 8:21 pm  #60

Davina wrote:

You're not going to like this but Benedict has not won the best actor award!

Oh God... who was it? Dominic or John Simm?

Board footera