BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 27, 2012 6:43 pm  #21

Re: BAFTA'S MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

I'm with you, Irene. Go on Andrew!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

May 27, 2012 6:45 pm  #22

Davina wrote:

Live blog link:

www.radiotimes.com/news/2012-05-27/Bafta-television-awards-2012-live-blog

Hope it works!

Oh, yes, it works. I had this open too, but I shut it down (and Twitter) to follow the thing with you.

Go Andrew!! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 27, 2012 6:52 pm  #23

I reckon Martin will get an Oscar for his role as Bilbo and so I'm rooting for Andrew myself as he will gain favour through it.

That said, I couldn't actual chose a favourite between them. They each really sold their roles in their own unique ways and whilst Andrew's interpretation of Moriarty was as fresh as I can imagine, Martin's wry, slightly repairable John is just as brilliant.

Good luck to each of them!

Man alive, 'The Voice' is garbage.

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 27, 2012 6:58 pm  #24

Yes, they both are absolutely great but, as you said, I think Martin Freeman is going to have a wonderful couple of years (at least). So I want Andrew to win (as much as I love Freeman).

And of course, I think Benedict will get his award, but in the strange case that doesn't happen, I'd love John Simm to get it.

The Voice is that program that is playing now? I turned the volume down a while ago 

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 27, 2012 7:00 pm  #25

It's started!

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 27, 2012 7:01 pm  #26

m0r1arty wrote:

It's started!

-m0r

The game is on!!

May 27, 2012 7:02 pm  #27

You need to turn down the volume...why does the volume go up so high at the start of a programme like this?

First snippet welcoming to the Baftas is Ben! 

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 27, 2012 7:10 pm  #28

Andrew Scott has won! Yay!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 27, 2012 7:11 pm  #29

I want Spooks to win... but it's difficult, isn't it?

May 27, 2012 7:11 pm  #30

What?!

Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 

May 27, 2012 7:12 pm  #31

Best Drama Series: The fade. I haven't seen it. Anyone? Is it good?

May 27, 2012 7:13 pm  #32

Congrats Andrew!!

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 27, 2012 7:13 pm  #33

Molly Hooper wrote:

What?!

I wanted Spooks to win best drama series. I've loved it and followed it for years.

Long live Harry Pearce!!

May 27, 2012 7:14 pm  #34

Davina wrote:

Andrew Scott has won! Yay!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How have I missed this post!!!

YAY!!!

May 27, 2012 7:16 pm  #35

Am I watching it behind everyone because no-one has said anything about Andrew on my TV!

May 27, 2012 7:21 pm  #36

Molly Hooper wrote:

Am I watching it behind everyone because no-one has said anything about Andrew on my TV!

No... I guess Davina has seen it in Twitter

Last edited by Irene_Adler (May 27, 2012 7:22 pm)

May 27, 2012 7:23 pm  #37

Ah... I understand

May 27, 2012 7:31 pm  #38

Oooh... no BAFTA for Dame Maggie

May 27, 2012 7:33 pm  #39

May 27, 2012 7:40 pm  #40

Ok, supporting actor next 

Board footera