BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 17, 2017 8:23 pm  #121

Re: TFP- Favourite scenes (photos/gifs)

Ow. My heart! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 17, 2017 8:25 pm  #122

Ivy wrote:

Mycroft's face... And the parents' ones. They look so sad. 

Sherlock Holmes: I've disappointed you.
John Watson: That's good... that's a good deduction, yeah.
Sherlock Holmes: Don't make people into heroes, John. Heroes don't exist, and if they did, I wouldn't be one of them.

January 17, 2017 8:26 pm  #123

I want to hug and kiss Mycroft...mind you, I always do!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 17, 2017 8:51 pm  #124

I have just noticed that they are at Rathbone Place!

Even I know who Basil Rathbone is. I have never really watched other Sherlock Holmes' but my father has .

besleybean wrote:

Especially in TFP you want to hug and kiss him.

Last edited by Ivy (January 17, 2017 8:54 pm)

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 17, 2017 8:54 pm  #125

I was raised on Rathbone, so noticed straight away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 17, 2017 8:56 pm  #126

besleybean wrote:

​I'm with you!  (though he'd probably tell us to get lost! ​)

​I already had a huge crush on Mark (btw i'm glad to see my "Favourite Mark pictures" thread is not dead, after all that time ) and on Mycroft (which is why he's always been my favourite in the show) before TFP but now I'm completely obsessed, haha!

Thank you all for all those wonderful gifs!

Just like old times...

January 17, 2017 8:57 pm  #127

I adore Mark...he is my absolute favourite of the cast....but I have a soft spot for Andrew, too.
Then Benedict is really my favourite actor...but all of a sudden, I've got interested in Martin!

January 17, 2017 8:59 pm  #128

I was sad that I missed that at the original broadcast (thanks to the stupid stream cutting off) but as soon as I saw it I squealed, it was a nice nod! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 17, 2017 10:39 pm  #129

Look at this.  Look at young Mycroft.  He's not angry or annoyed at Sherlock.  That smile.
He loves his little brother so.      *sob*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 18, 2017 6:05 am  #130

Awe bless!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 18, 2017 6:51 am  #131

Filling up here...

January 18, 2017 9:56 am  #132

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 18, 2017 11:20 am  #133

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 18, 2017 11:37 am  #134

I love how Sherlock seems to enjoy his "flight" here....

January 18, 2017 1:21 pm  #135

January 18, 2017 1:24 pm  #136

January 18, 2017 1:27 pm  #137

January 18, 2017 1:35 pm  #138

January 18, 2017 1:40 pm  #139

nakahara wrote:

Sherlock just... knows.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

January 18, 2017 2:51 pm  #140

Interesting that no one cares about the true psychologist, dead in the closet.....

Board footera