BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 23, 2017 8:01 pm  #221

Re: TFP- Favourite scenes (photos/gifs)

Poor baby.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 23, 2017 8:31 pm  #222

Ivy wrote:

nakahara wrote:

My God I love three piece suits, but it's at his hottest when the jacket is removed. I wasn't really listening to the dialogue in that scene, only starring at his outfit. 

​Same here!

​I've always found Mark beautiful and I've always loved that kind of suits (or vintage suits in general, like I had never paid too much attention to Colin Farrell but God, in that 20's 'wizard' suit he is wearing in Fantastic Beasts, wow! ​) so Mark in that kind of suits (and you're right, it's even better when he takes his jacket off!) is absolutely gorgeous!

​As for Martin's eyes, I have never been able to tell their colour. To be honest, I saw him in a couple of movies before Sherlock (I think the first movie I saw with him was Ali G in 2002, I thought he was really cute in that one) and it's only when I saw him in Sherlock that I realised his eyes weren't actually light brown like I thought they were!!

​As for Ben's, yes, we had talked about his central heterochromia here: http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=5198​ (I had also posted pictures of my eyes because i didn't know if I had central heterochromia too or not. Still don't know for sure )

​And Mycroft in the "i don't imagine it's much of a target" scene is amazing. Love him so much!!!

Last edited by Punch me in the face (January 23, 2017 8:32 pm)

Just like old times...

January 23, 2017 8:52 pm  #223

Bless his heart.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 27, 2017 9:50 am  #224

Eurus and Moriarty had a devilishly good time together:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 27, 2017 9:59 am  #225

Oh, this is awesome! It's great to see them enjoying their work so much! Thank you for posting! Do you know where it's from?

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

January 27, 2017 10:13 am  #226

It´s one of the "behind the scenes" video.

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 27, 2017 10:18 am  #227

Mmm, but which one? I thought I've seen them all!

-----

January 27, 2017 12:47 pm  #228

nakahara wrote:

Thank you for posting!
It's the real fun, to see them both like that

January 27, 2017 12:49 pm  #229

Oh, that's wonderful!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 27, 2017 12:51 pm  #230

ewige wrote:

Mmm, but which one? I thought I've seen them all!

Maybe some new one came out? I presumed as much when I found the gif....

January 27, 2017 1:03 pm  #231

Hurrumpf... Not on Amazon...

-----

January 27, 2017 1:45 pm  #232

nakahara wrote:

I needed to see this photo, to notice something, and ask myself: did Mycroft start to dress in Sherlock's colors? 

I think so...

Last edited by Naavy (January 27, 2017 4:47 pm)

January 27, 2017 1:52 pm  #233

I love Mycroft more and more these days

-----

January 27, 2017 2:09 pm  #234

Tiny Sherlock dresses a lot like John. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 27, 2017 4:53 pm  #235

Maybe all tiny people dress that way. Ha.

January 27, 2017 5:02 pm  #236

Basically, they do not dress - they are still dressed by their parents. But little Sherlock could have his favorite clothes. Certainly he had his favorite hat

January 27, 2017 7:55 pm  #237

nakahara wrote:

Andrew  in a suit 

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 28, 2017 8:42 am  #238

You had me at 'Andrew'!

June 23, 2017 11:06 am  #239

June 23, 2017 2:04 pm  #240

It looks kind of like they were forced to take a family portrait, lol.

Clueing for looks.

Board footera