BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 3, 2017 12:11 am  #1

Hello from Poland

Hi, everybody!
I did discover BBC "Sherlock" only about 15 months ago, and therefore I find myself very lucky  - I was able to watch nine episodes, when I wanted, without waiting between seasons (yeah, this fun is already over...). Of course, I became fan - how could I not? Soon I started to google, and that's how I found this forum...
I have many theories and ideas about "Sherlock", and I am going to share them, so - beware ;)

January 3, 2017 1:52 am  #2

Re: Hello from Poland

Hi!

Welcome to the site, look forward to reading your theories

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

January 3, 2017 8:26 am  #3

Welcome Naavy !!
In a way, you are lucky to have discovered Sherlock not too long ago ! Trust us, the wait is excruciating ! 

January 3, 2017 9:54 am  #4

Welcome, Naavy!  I was in the same situation as you, in that I discovered Sherlock in 2014 after all three series had aired.  It was great not having to wait!  On the other hand, I had a few spoilers - although they didn't affect my enjoyment. 

Your English seems great, so don't worry!  We have many people here for whom English is not their first language.

January 3, 2017 6:15 pm  #5

Welcome to the forum! :-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 3, 2017 6:19 pm  #6

Welcome, Naavy!
As a relatively new fan myself I know how fabulous it is when you can binge watch three seasons! The last year was pure agony though!

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

January 8, 2017 12:56 pm  #7

Everyone, thank you for so nice greeting )
Lis, I did it already, but I am going to add more.
Pops, Liberty, ewige - you are right, last year was hard. Since we cannot expect the fifth season in 2018, I'm a bit afraid of the future ;(
I believe, at least one "Christmas Special" every year would be the reasonable compromise...

Board footera