BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 12, 2014 10:21 am  #1

Hello from Germany!

Hello! I just watched the third series of Sherlock and I really loved it. It's very suspenseful and at the same time funny! That's very rare on television nowadays ...  :-) ... So I thought I come here to chat with some other fans of the show! :-)    .... (I hope my english isn't too bad ;-) )  ....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------       

"Decent.Who cares about decent. The game, Mrs. Hudson, is on!"

April 12, 2014 10:48 am  #2

Re: Hello from Germany!

Hi, warm welcome here! Enjoy, I think your english is fine! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 12, 2014 10:54 am  #3

Hello Gingercat. Hope you have fun here while we wait out the hiatus together. 

April 12, 2014 12:27 pm  #4

Hei
Welcome!
You are not alone, there are many Germans here, including me ;)

You’ve salted away every fact under the sun!

April 12, 2014 6:33 pm  #5

Hello and welcome! Hope you'll like it around here!

And no worries for your English btw! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 13, 2014 9:48 am  #6

zeratul wrote:

Hei
Welcome!
You are not alone, there are many Germans here, including me ;)

that's great!   .....

Thank you for your welcome! I'm sure I will like it here! ....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------       

April 13, 2014 12:12 pm  #7

Willkommen! Hello and welcome to the forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 13, 2014 4:44 pm  #8

Welcome, German gingercat!
Nice to have you with us.
Cuppa?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 13, 2014 9:03 pm  #9

Gosh, there really are fans all over! Do you watch with subtitles or dubbing? i'd hate to think of you missing out on Benedict's wonderful voice! Your English is super, by the way. A damn sight finer than many native speakers!

April 14, 2014 6:11 am  #10

Hello there, fellow newbie!

Welcome to the forum and enjoy getting familiar with this wonderful fandom!

You get so alone at times that it just makes sense.

(Charles Bukowski)

April 14, 2014 10:12 am  #11

Ape wrote:

Gosh, there really are fans all over! Do you watch with subtitles or dubbing? i'd hate to think of you missing out on Benedict's wonderful voice! Your English is super, by the way. A damn sight finer than many native speakers!

I saw series 1 and 2 on television in german ....  and now I bought an english dvd of the third series and watched it with subtitles.  I think the original is always better then the synchronisation!
Really?! I'm glad my english is good!

April 14, 2014 12:14 pm  #12

Hallöchen & willkommen I am from Germany, too. I hope you will have fun here. Please watch the first and secound season in English, too, the German synchronisation is nothing compared to the English version <33

♥ I AM SHERLOCKED ♥
                                                              and I ship Johnlock harder than Mrs. Hudson ;-)

April 15, 2014 8:40 pm  #13

Welcome x

Benedict Cumberbatch

"So, I am human, I’m not as tall as people think I am... I’m nice-ish, clever, important to some people, but I tend to rub them up the wrong way."

April 15, 2014 9:51 pm  #14

I have to use the close captioning because my hearing is getting so bad. Plus the show moves at a fast, uses a lot of stunning camera work and visuals and the actors are a joy to watch. I have to watch each episode ten times or so before I get all of it. I even watch my DVD's with no sound and no captions so I can focus on the visuals. Sherlock is a gift that keeps on giving. I always find something new. Always.

April 29, 2014 8:43 pm  #15

Heeey! Dude from Germany here too! :D

Board footera