BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 15, 2015 7:49 am  #1301

Re: The Pool: Original Quotes in the Pool context *definite adult content*

There is a masterlist, Yitzock:
http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=214735#p214735 

Last edited by Harriet (May 15, 2015 7:51 am)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 15, 2015 3:58 pm  #1302

Sorry for making a repeat, then.  I'll try and be more creative next time.  I had actually thought of a better one, but then I forgot it.  (it was quite evil, though)

Clueing for looks.

May 15, 2015 4:59 pm  #1303

ATTENTION PEOPLE OF THIS THREAD
("Imagine I said that without shouting" ? please?)

So, as most of you know BBC Three will be playing TGG this Monday at 8.30pm UK time.
I thought that maybe we could (anyone who fancies the idea anyway) tweet them with our favourite caption of this thread? Who's on board with that? And who'd like to join?

Could someone please put my mind at ease -I'm terribly worried this whole thread could be qualified as copyright infringement (neither the picture nor the captions being originals, but taken from the show.) I suppose that if our dearest mods let us have it, it might be because it doesn't qualify as C.I., but...just to be sure...?
I'm sorry.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

May 15, 2015 9:38 pm  #1304

Yitzock wrote:

I'll try and be more creative next time.  I had actually thought of a better one, but then I forgot it.  (it was quite evil, though)

Quite evil is much welcome! 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 15, 2015 9:45 pm  #1305

Lilythiell wrote:

ATTENTION PEOPLE OF THIS THREAD
("Imagine I said that without shouting" ? please?)

So, as most of you know BBC Three will be playing TGG this Monday at 8.30pm UK time.
I thought that maybe we could (anyone who fancies the idea anyway) tweet them with our favourite caption of this thread? Who's on board with that? And who'd like to join?

Could someone please put my mind at ease -I'm terribly worried this whole thread could be qualified as copyright infringement (neither the picture nor the captions being originals, but taken from the show.) I suppose that if our dearest mods let us have it, it might be because it doesn't qualify as C.I., but...just to be sure...?
I'm sorry.

Oh, how often I just wished that the team would see this thread. Actually, I think they would have LOTS of fun with it! 

Mixing it with the BBC3 thing? I don't know. While everyone may come here and have a good laugh, I don't need to have them spread around. Can't really tell why. 

May 15, 2015 9:51 pm  #1306

I think I see what you mean. It has been created by the forum and should stay in the forum, something like that? And you being one of the most creative contributors, I would respect your opinion. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 15, 2015 9:54 pm  #1307

I know this is the internet and we can't control it anyway, but seeing it pushed forward doesn't feel comfortable to me.

May 15, 2015 10:19 pm  #1308

I'll respect your opinion, Harriet. And to be honest, if there were to be just one member of the forum  against the idea, I would forget the idea altogether. That would be a bit not good, that.

Not sharing, then. If they want to see it, let them come over. Roger that

"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

May 15, 2015 10:20 pm  #1309

Well, we do not know if they are not lurking anyway. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 15, 2015 10:23 pm  #1310

Indeed.

I'll tell you what -I rather think there are.  In which case, there is no need to share.

May 15, 2015 10:26 pm  #1311

And I bet we will find some of our ideas in episodes to come. 

May 15, 2015 10:27 pm  #1312

Not ideas from The Pool thread, though. We're just...making the subtext clearer

May 15, 2015 10:29 pm  #1313

Very well said, Lily! 

May 15, 2015 10:30 pm  #1314

Indeed. 

May 16, 2015 5:08 am  #1315

Lilythiell wrote:

We're just...making the subtext clearer

...which shouts out the obvious thing:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 16, 2015 8:06 am  #1316

Thank you for the illustration, tobe. 

May 16, 2015 8:45 am  #1317

And it's true, we all need to know! 

May 16, 2015 3:37 pm  #1318

For this purpose, Sherlock, there's something called "dinner".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 16, 2015 3:39 pm  #1319

LOLOLOL Enjoy your meal. 

May 16, 2015 3:55 pm  #1320

I hope he can refrain from ... 

Board footera