BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 20, 2014 6:05 pm  #1

Greetings from CA!

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I was on this forum. Accidentally forgot my password so I made a new account! I was previously 221bbakerstreet_
I'm from the sunshine state of California. I own the Instagram account @221bbakerstreet_ and I am most definitely Sherlocked.
I plan on traveling one day to London and visiting all the wonderful Sherlock locations.
I really would love to become a well known writer and perhaps even work for BBC in the future.
Right now I'm in highschool which is boring.
Series three of Sherlock was so freaking awesome.
I'm the writer of Three Years Later... (A fan fiction of Sherlock after the fall) and currently I'm writing a new fan fiction that takes place after series three.
If you're interested in my work, go to wattpad and type in the username ManyHappyReturns
Hope everyone has a fantastic day!
Btw my name is Matilda. Can't believe I forgot to mention that xD

Last edited by Sherlock-is-his-name (February 20, 2014 6:05 pm)

Sherlolly is life and life is Sherlolly 
[img]https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=r5EwEZhiL00prM&tbnid=8c770hER-wfhCM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DQkFfctcZgRA&ei=RVEGU_O-N8a9yAHW9YCgBQ&bvm=bv.61725948,d.b2I&psig=AFQjCNHVr0C4Uko9jkGgZ3yD4nZnOYypeg&ust=1393009332997604[/img]
"Did you miss me?" 
Yes Moriarty, in fact we did miss you.

"Heroes dont exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them." -sHERlOck 

February 20, 2014 7:14 pm  #2

Re: Greetings from CA!

Hello Matilda,
it's nice to have you back in the game. Have fun!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 20, 2014 9:01 pm  #3

Warm welcome from me as well, enjoy! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 20, 2014 9:50 pm  #4

Welcome back, Matilda. Lovely name, btw. Have fun. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 20, 2014 11:40 pm  #5

Welcome...back. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 23, 2014 9:08 am  #6

Yes, welcome back. Glad you could come and join us again.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera