BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 5, 2012 4:27 pm  #1

New Girl

Hello all, I am an Australian fan who is old enough to know better, but I am totally obsessed with Sherlock. Glad to have found a community of like-minded crazies, er, I mean fans...I have even downloaded the original stories into my Kindle that I was given for Christmas (I started to cry when I unwrapped it, it was just the perfect pressie for me)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

April 5, 2012 5:09 pm  #2

Re: New Girl

Welcome, hepzibah
I have all the original stories on my kindle,too, lol! You got a wonderful Chrismas present, and you might find out, that the search function is really useful, if you want to check some things in the canon.

April 5, 2012 9:25 pm  #3

Welcome on board...I think there's 3 Australians on here now, so you're in good company...and yeah, we're all kinda crazy obsessed, but in a pleasant way. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 5, 2012 10:21 pm  #4

Hello and welcome to the forum. I've got all the stories on my iPad too!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 5, 2012 11:05 pm  #5

Welcome to another Aussie!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

April 6, 2012 2:26 pm  #6

Hey ho hepzibah!

Welcome to the club.

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

April 16, 2012 12:10 am  #7

I didn't realise you were from Canberra. WE CAN TOTALLY HAVE A CANBERRA MEET UP NOW!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 16, 2012 1:32 am  #8

Hey, welcome ! : )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

April 16, 2012 5:58 am  #9

So I think there are 3 of us in Canberra, including Kazza. We should meet up some time, unless one of us is a psychpoath or even a high-functioning sociopath (I think I got that right!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

April 16, 2012 7:19 am  #10

Is Kazza in Canberra as well??? Awesome! Meet up time!

April 16, 2012 3:24 pm  #11

Er, I think I was getting you and Kazza confused, looking back at her posts I think she may be in Brisbane, I guess we could have a meet up in sunny Brisvegas instead of dreary old Canberra.

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

Board footera