BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 15, 2014 12:03 am  #81

Re: Janine and...transport

Mmm I think Sherlock getting duped by the designated dupee would be kind of a big deal in a show that's all based on Sherlock's undupeability (lol that's never a word). They'd at least give us a shot of Janine's knowing face or like I said something like a "ha I knew it all along, you smartass" in the hospital scene. The simplest and most logic explanation in this case is that she was, actually, duped.

January 15, 2014 6:23 pm  #82

I wonder when Sherlock and Mycroft are talking about CAM in his flat, didn't Janine understand what they were talking about, as she was in the bedroom?

You’ve salted away every fact under the sun!

January 15, 2014 6:36 pm  #83

She said she heard shouting, and apparently recognised Mycroft's voice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

January 15, 2014 6:45 pm  #84

Yes, that's why I ask. If she recognised his voice, I guess she also understood, what they were talking about?

January 15, 2014 10:02 pm  #85

How could she recognize his voice at all?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 15, 2014 10:05 pm  #86

remember Mysroft say CAM was sort of under his protection... they should have had some meetings toghether and Janine as CAM´s PA would be involved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

January 15, 2014 10:10 pm  #87

Yes, that could explain it.

January 15, 2014 10:11 pm  #88

other explanation: Mycroft visiting his little brother and caught Janine there  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

January 15, 2014 10:54 pm  #89

I just watched HLV again and I recognized that CAM looked at Sherlock after he said Janine would make the funniest noises... I wonder if he knew about them? Because I guess she wouldn't have told him, that he let them in...

January 15, 2014 10:57 pm  #90

Totally, he turned towards Sherlock. Maybe he thought he'd have some sort of reaction, him being the ex-boyfriend and all. 

January 15, 2014 11:04 pm  #91

Yeah, well how does he know?
And yet again, remember Janine saying at the wedding "You gonna be incredibly useful"

If CAM didn't know about her and Sherlock before the day Sherlock was shot, but afterwards, it would mean, that he knew she betrayed him by letting Sherlock in. So did he knew and they both manipulated Sherlock? Or maybe even Mary was part of the plan? This would explain, how she got in, why Janine was so healthy so fast again and why Mary did not shoot CAM? Maybe Mary was helping CAM to get Mycroft through John and Sherlock? Or maybe just get Sherlock out of the way??

Last edited by zeratul (January 15, 2014 11:05 pm)

January 15, 2014 11:27 pm  #92

Well consider that Janine had sold her fabricated kiss-and-tell stories to about every British newspaper. Her and Shag-a-lot Holmes's relationship got kind of public after that.

January 15, 2014 11:29 pm  #93

you guys, the thing that shocks me the most about Jeanine is - how can this chick be so flipping chirpy and happy when she's on her way to work, when she's the PA to some wacko crazy weirdo who apparenly flicks her face?!?!?

As a PA myself, I personally would call in sick every day

January 15, 2014 11:30 pm  #94

Hm.. yes it was before that you are right. But I still wonder if CAM wouldn't have put her under threat too?

January 15, 2014 11:36 pm  #95

LOL Janine's one tough girl. Worked for a sociopath, dated one... Girl better retire to the countryside 

January 15, 2014 11:37 pm  #96

shezza wrote:

LOL Janine's one tough girl. Worked for a sociopath, dated one... Girl better retire to the countryside 

yes, and fast, before you find yourself involved with some other psychopath!

June 7, 2014 7:54 am  #97

Just a minor point, but I thought it quite appropriate that the writers didn't make Janine wear the purple shirt.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 7, 2014 8:09 am  #98

Even though it would suit her, they didn't 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

June 7, 2014 11:14 am  #99

The PSOS is sacred.  None shall touch it's magnificence save but Jawn.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

June 21, 2014 9:55 am  #100

back to Janine - I still wonder why Mary chose her to be her bridesmaid....Mary should have known Janine was CAM´s employee..and definitely wantted CAM to forget about her. still don´t get this.

Board footera