BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 12, 2014 11:41 pm  #21

Re: I wish you weren't.........

Well, I think about him having sex quite a lot................just not................oh nevermin!  *giggle*

Yes yes yes, John's reactions were so great!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 13, 2014 12:07 am  #22

KeepersPrice wrote:

Ozma wrote:

I'm the same, don't worry. I didn't like to think of him having sex. hehe.

Yeah, I was feeling a bit yucky about it myself for while there. I just kept saying over and over to myself, "It can't be! It can't be!". I did enjoy John's reaction though. Sherlock's telling him about their worst arch villain yet and all John can say is, "You've got a girlfriend?" Very funny. These guys are the best at juxtaposition for surprise and humour!

At the screening I kept going, omg omg gross gross gross as they were kissing and the lady next to me gave me a dirty look LOL  - I was trying to not watch but wanted to watch at the same time...

and yes, I also like John couldnt concentrate on wtf Sherlock was saying and could only think of the chick in his room

January 14, 2014 1:11 pm  #23

Schmiezi wrote:

I think it is just another example for how gorgeously ambiguous the show is. Everyboby can interpret it in a way that fits their likes. It could  mean "I wish you weren't in love with John / Molly / Irene / Lestrade / asexual / married to your work / ..."

We will never know, and isn't that lovely?

Sherlock has always been ambigious and I got the impression that the writing in the third series is even a bit more ambigious. We get a lot of half sentences that never end and only implications of something. And much more slang is used. I don't like it when Sherlock uses slang. Except when he's playing which is often. I wonder whether translators are happy with slang. I often need the urban dictionary to actually find out what they are talking about.

January 14, 2014 4:48 pm  #24

Married to his work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera