BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 27, 2013 4:22 pm  #121

Re: Which are the 'Johnlock' moments from Canon ?

holmes23 wrote:

Kitty, don't lost a minute to watch them . It is through these movies I was initiated into Johnlockism. Imo, the first one is a fine bromance, and I like it best.

Think I might do 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

September 27, 2013 4:26 pm  #122

Agreed! Watch them asap, Kitty! The chemistry between those two guys is fantastic, IMO.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

September 27, 2013 4:32 pm  #123

SolarSystem wrote:

Agreed! Watch them asap, Kitty! The chemistry between those two guys is fantastic, IMO.

Oh, go on then! You forced me into it! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

September 27, 2013 4:50 pm  #124

kittykat wrote:

SolarSystem wrote:

Oh, go on then! You forced me into it! 

Ha, tell you what: I've practically forced myself into watching the movies again tonight, but the DVDs are at my boyfriend's place and I really don't wanna leave the house now to get them. Well, then... I guess I have to watch some other Holmes stuff... 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

September 27, 2013 5:04 pm  #125

And in case you wish to write something about it afterwards - there is a thread for the films somewhere, you'll just haveto dig it up. 

As for tolerance and diversity of opinion I fully agree with holmes23.  

Last edited by SusiGo (September 27, 2013 7:54 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 28, 2013 11:38 am  #126

Just a quick word on the subject...

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, on this thread or others. But the title of this thread is "Which are the Johnlock moments from the canon". Jacco, if you wish to have a debate over the existence of Johnlock in canon or otherwise then please start your own thread. This thread is essentially for Johnlockers to have some fun. Please don't spoil it.

Thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

September 28, 2013 5:54 pm  #127

No thanks, I think this thread is sufficient for my occasional remarks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The world is big enough for us, no ghosts need apply"

September 28, 2013 6:20 pm  #128

Jacco111 wrote:

No thanks, I think this thread is sufficient for my occasional remarks.

Sorry, that wasn't actually a request. I wasn't actually asking you. I was telling you, and just trying to be polite about it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 28, 2013 6:46 pm  #129

Thanks, boss. Well said. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 28, 2013 6:52 pm  #130

It is very obvious that you are all on the same team here. But you should keep in mind that I haven't been rude or impolite to anyone and am not planning to be so. Therefore, I have every right to post on whatever subject I want.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 28, 2013 6:55 pm  #131

You have attempted to force your views on others in this topic, which is the wrong topic to do so in, seeing as this is a topic for people who support Johnlock.

September 28, 2013 6:57 pm  #132

I honestly don't mind or care about the fact that you disagree with it, because that's interesting and I'd like to hear your opinions and hear others opinions and have a good old debate about it. JUST NOT IN THIS TOPIC.

September 28, 2013 6:59 pm  #133

We're all Sherlock fans, but we all have our own views on the show and we all have our own particular interests.
Possibly I've misunderstood.  
But I don't think anybody was telling you not to post anything, but rather where was the best place on the forum to do so.  We can all occasionally wander off topic and I don't mind being reminded not to!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 28, 2013 7:07 pm  #134

I don't see the problem - this topic is about Johnlock moments in Canon, I disagree with the interpretation of these moments, seems like the perfect forum to say that.

September 28, 2013 7:09 pm  #135

At any rate, I won't do that much anymore. I think I have made my point.

September 28, 2013 7:14 pm  #136

Jacco111 wrote:

At any rate, I won't do that much anymore. I think I have made my point.

Thanks for your understanding! I don't like having to be all serious and pull people up but I had a few complaints about the manner in which you were voicing your opinions and that this might be the wrong thread for you to do so.

This was originally started as a fun thread just to point out the Johnlock moments as we see them. I don't think any of us take it all that seriously.

Anyway, as a gesture of good will I am now starting an official debating thread where we can continue these discussions in a more appropriate topic.

September 28, 2013 7:23 pm  #137

Okay then, I will put my stubbornness aside and let this topic be. ;)

September 28, 2013 7:27 pm  #138

Johnlock debating topic - http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=3657 - to make things more interesting I will probably argue against Johnlock in this discussion, mwahahahaha (trolling).

October 11, 2013 9:39 am  #139

I found these on Tumblr and had to post them here. I haven't read this whole thread so it may be I'm repeating but just in case I'm not, here you go:

"My dear Holmes!" I ejaculated. (RESI)

Finally, he sprang down with an ejaculation of satisfaction. (ABBE)

So he sat as I dropped off to sleep, and so he sat when a sudden ejaculation caused me to wake up, and I found the summer sun shining into the apartment. The pipe was still between his lips, the smoke still curled upward, and the room was full of a dense tobacco haze, but nothing remained of the heap of shag which I had seen upon the previous night. (TWIS)

“Wonderful!” I ejaculated.

“Commonplace,” said Holmes, though I thought from his expression that he was pleased at my evident surprise and admiration. (STUD)

I don't even ship Johnlock but these had to be posted!

He does love to be dramatic.
Well, thank god you're above all that!

October 16, 2013 8:07 pm  #140

Kudos for the orginality.

Board footera