BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 24, 2013 1:46 pm  #1

Hi from Poland.

Hello.
It's first time I've been on any forum, so sorry for writing in Q.'s thread. I don't think I deserve my own thread (cause I'm extremely ordinary), but I suppose I should write something about me.
I'm from Poland. I love reading (everything, especially fantasy,criminals and psychological or social books) and watching movies/tv series (especially BBC's). I'm absolutely obsessed with photography (I take my photo camera everywhere I can). The love of my life is music. I listen to the music almost all time (I think I would listen to any music which I liked,but my favourite genre is rock). 
I've alvays liked books about Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson,I've also liked other movies about them, but BBC's Sherlock is definitely my favourite (I don't really like Elementary).
I'm trying to learn a few languages (English,Spanish,Swedish,German,Norway)and  I'm looking forward to any advices and conversations.
What else? Sometimes I draw,but it looks horrible. I love make  people laugh. And I'm definitely a listener, because  I'm indeed shy person. 
I hope to have good time on the forum.And that You'll have good time with me.
Cheers.
Marheri

Science has not yet taught us if madness is or is not the sublimity of the intelligence.

April 24, 2013 2:07 pm  #2

Re: Hi from Poland.

Hello and welcome to the community, Marheri! 

You're learning german? It's a nice language indeed. 
Have a nice time here and enjoy yourself! Make yourself at home.

Laterz,
Mary

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

April 24, 2013 2:33 pm  #3

Welcome Marheri, this was such a cute introduction!
And you aren't ordinary at all. That's why you will fit in here perfectly.
Have fun. We're glad to have you with us!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 24, 2013 2:44 pm  #4

Hi Marheri.
This is the perfect forum for shy people, everybody is so nice and understanding. So feel free to post about whatever topic you like.
If you need help with lerning German, there are really a lot of native speakers around, you can ask us everything anytime!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

April 24, 2013 2:55 pm  #5

welcome, Marheri, and greetings to Poland 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

April 24, 2013 3:29 pm  #6

Welcome, Marheri, nice to have you with us 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 24, 2013 4:35 pm  #7

Czescz, Marheri. I'm in Wroclaw at the moment and haven't met any Sherlockians yet. It's nice to have you here. Have fun. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 24, 2013 5:07 pm  #8

SusiGo wrote:

Czescz, Marheri. I'm in Wroclaw at the moment and haven't met any Sherlockians yet.

So, come to Toruń. But I can tell you that you can find Sherlockians in the whole Poland.

Science has not yet taught us if madness is or is not the sublimity of the intelligence.

April 24, 2013 5:12 pm  #9

Wreszcie ktoś z Polski =D

ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ᴥส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

April 24, 2013 7:28 pm  #10

Glad you found your own thread. Welcome!

April 25, 2013 5:09 am  #11

Hi Marheri and welcome :D 

April 25, 2013 6:56 pm  #12

Yeah, I will find you and I will skin you for it.

No, not really. It was absolutely nothing. Welcome!

Swedish is my native language, so if you need any help you could just ask me.

“Is that a British Army Browning L9A1 in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?"

June 2, 2013 5:46 pm  #13

Everyone deserves their own thread! And your introduction was very good actually. Welcome to the forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera