BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 23, 2012 12:16 pm  #41

Re: Specsavers Crime Thriller Awards 2012

Tonight, the Crime Thriller Awards 2012 will be broadcast on iTV3 at 9 p.m. BST.
I'm going to record it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 23, 2012 3:40 pm  #42

I'm gonna watch it...I'll catch Elementary next week.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 23, 2012 6:30 pm  #43

tobeornot221b wrote:

Tonight, the Crime Thriller Awards 2012 will be broadcast on iTV3 at 9 p.m. BST.
I'm going to record it.

Iwish we could get it here.

October 23, 2012 7:33 pm  #44

veecee wrote:

tobeornot221b wrote:

I'm going to record it.

Iwish we could get it here.

And it's not on ITV player

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

October 24, 2012 5:26 am  #45

I could finally watch it at 4am (I definitely need more sleep).
Did you see the travelling lemon at the beginning? And the yellow cars?

Last edited by tiharoa (October 24, 2012 5:26 am)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

October 24, 2012 6:09 am  #46

This award show was - for a change - a joy to watch!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 24, 2012 6:13 am  #47

tobeornot221b wrote:

I'm going to record it.

Oh, I just had a crazy idea! What if I would visit you some day and we could watch it together (fine, maybe just the in´mportant scenes...).
What do you think about....hm..... next weekend? 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 24, 2012 6:18 am  #48

Mattlocked wrote:

Oh, I just had a crazy idea! What if I would visit you some day and we could watch it together (fine, maybe just the in´mportant scenes...).
What do you think about....hm..... next weekend? 

Hmm....must check calender ....may be possible...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 24, 2012 6:19 am  #49

And - even more crazy - we could ask Susi to join us!

October 24, 2012 6:27 am  #50

Only if she brings her smelling salt. Though, no braces far and wide...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 24, 2012 6:32 am  #51

I just checked my calendar. Several better options have fallen through, so I'm reluctantly available to join you. Even without braces. Although maybe you could find just a tiny pic for me …

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 24, 2012 6:34 am  #52

I will see if I find a space for it in Hermiones bag...

October 24, 2012 6:43 am  #53

No problem, it's big enough for everything. Even a grown-up man wearing braces would fit in there. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 24, 2012 6:52 am  #54

In anticipation of Best Actor announcement:

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 24, 2012 6:55 am  #55

I love him saying: Emmys? What Emmys? 

October 24, 2012 8:43 am  #56

And I love Benedict say about Martin: "...everything you need by your right hand.."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 24, 2012 11:09 am  #57

Watched most of it despite the appalling connection we seem to have here. Was also very excited by the appearance of Mr. Horowitz and Nesbo as I am a massive fan of them both.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 24, 2012 4:15 pm  #58

I was fan girl squeeing at all of the crime writers, cos I've only just recently seen them all at the Bloody Scotland event!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 24, 2012 4:42 pm  #59

I was excited when Tristan from All Creatures Great And Small appeared. 

October 24, 2012 4:45 pm  #60

He was a Doctor Who toooo!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera