BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 16, 2017 9:37 am  #3161

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

ewige wrote:

I knew this photo, but it is great pleasure to remember it - one of my favorites

January 16, 2017 2:26 pm  #3162

I've never seen that one!

Clueing for looks.

January 17, 2017 7:12 pm  #3163

Just saw this one on Tumblr (there are some swears)

Clueing for looks.

January 17, 2017 7:16 pm  #3164

She had a long wait to see one and one she didn't want to see...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 18, 2017 9:45 am  #3165

Istead of Euros, a crazy golfist kidnaps the boys....

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 18, 2017 11:32 am  #3166

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 18, 2017 11:51 am  #3167

The game is on... the floor.

Hahaha!

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

January 18, 2017 12:46 pm  #3168

OMG!  that is perfection!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 18, 2017 5:25 pm  #3169

Brilliant.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 20, 2017 9:36 am  #3170

January 20, 2017 9:37 am  #3171

I'm laughing so hard now.
Brilliant!

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

January 21, 2017 11:34 am  #3172

Nakahara, you don't know it yet, but I'm your huge fan for more than year. And now I am the even bigger one...
*falling from the chair, and still laughing*
Love your works!

Last edited by Naavy (January 21, 2017 3:15 pm)

January 21, 2017 2:53 pm  #3173

Those are both very funny! "Blah blah boring politics Sherlock I'm so much smarter than you blah" really got me!

Clueing for looks.

January 21, 2017 3:29 pm  #3174

Yes, it is.

January 21, 2017 8:32 pm  #3175

Naavy wrote:

Love your works!

Oh, I cannot claim authorship of these, I´m afraid - I just found them on the internet and posted them.
But the original authors are certainly glad you enjoyed their work. 

January 21, 2017 11:31 pm  #3176

January 21, 2017 11:39 pm  #3177

OMG! 

I wont be able to hear that song now without thinking of a dancing Sherlock, and John...and of course Moriarty haha.

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

January 22, 2017 10:11 pm  #3178

nakahara wrote:

Naavy wrote:

Love your works!

Oh, I cannot claim authorship of these, I´m afraid - I just found them on the internet and posted them.
But the original authors are certainly glad you enjoyed their work. 

I was convinced that you are the author of these text-grapic works, or at least a bigger part of them.
However, your talent for finding them is impressive!

Lis wrote:

OMG! 

I wont be able to hear that song now without thinking of a dancing Sherlock, and John...and of course Moriarty haha.

What about B.C. dancing as Sherlock? I would like to see it.

January 23, 2017 1:18 pm  #3179

January 23, 2017 1:26 pm  #3180

Board footera