BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 6, 2017 12:25 am  #3141

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 9, 2017 12:41 am  #3142

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 9, 2017 6:37 am  #3143

Molly was much nicer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 12, 2017 11:35 pm  #3144

January 12, 2017 11:42 pm  #3145

Ha, amazing!

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

January 13, 2017 12:43 am  #3146

That's hilarious and I love it! It's perfect!

Clueing for looks.

January 13, 2017 6:44 am  #3147

Fantastic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 13, 2017 4:33 pm  #3148

Perfect! :D

January 14, 2017 12:17 pm  #3149

The final problem indeed.

-----

January 14, 2017 12:19 pm  #3150

Well the problem would be soon resolved if I was there...not one of them would get that slice from my cold, dead hand!

Last edited by besleybean (January 14, 2017 12:20 pm)

January 14, 2017 12:38 pm  #3151

besleybean wrote:

Well the problem would be soon resolved if I was there...not one of them would get that slice from my cold, dead hand!

I laughed harder at your comment than at the picture itself! LOL

-----

January 14, 2017 12:39 pm  #3152

Here is the backstory for the picture above:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 14, 2017 12:42 pm  #3153

Awww! Mycroft and his dieting!..

-----

January 14, 2017 2:45 pm  #3154

HAHAHA! 

I think besley's response to the first picture is the best, also!

Clueing for looks.

January 14, 2017 9:31 pm  #3155

Great! 

January 14, 2017 10:12 pm  #3156

January 14, 2017 10:14 pm  #3157

Ha.

January 15, 2017 1:42 am  #3158

Haha! I guess they each have their own frustrations!

Clueing for looks.

January 16, 2017 5:45 am  #3159

Last edited by ewige (January 16, 2017 6:18 am)

-----

January 16, 2017 7:09 am  #3160

Love it.

Board footera