BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 17, 2014 4:49 pm  #61

Re: Supernatural

Yeah, it's looking likely  Turning into the very thing he hunts... 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

May 18, 2014 12:28 pm  #62

That would be very unpleasant... If it happens, I'm already sorry for Sam and Cas.
I hope they will slaughter Metatron. Once and for all. Irritating bastard!

The Road goes ever on and on...

May 18, 2014 4:13 pm  #63

Oh, I know! His face just screams out for a punch!

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

May 19, 2014 8:04 pm  #64

Definitely.
Anyway, we'll find out in two days. And then, time for The Road So Far, and "Carry on my wayward son" for the ninth time in the show - what I always love about finales when they come  (I'm still scared, though...)

May 19, 2014 10:55 pm  #65

Oh, I love that song for opening the finales! 

Gotta make sure we have tissues and chocolate...

May 20, 2014 6:24 pm  #66

And shock blanket!
Uh I'm dreeeaading...

May 20, 2014 6:36 pm  #67

I'm not emotionally prepared for this...

May 20, 2014 8:33 pm  #68

Me neither... I'll see it tomorrow though so I must avoid any SPN websites/forums before having the finale watched. 

May 20, 2014 8:35 pm  #69

I know, me too...luckily I'll be at work for most the day! From right now, it'll be about 24 hours until I watch it. Eeeeeeeeeek!

May 20, 2014 8:49 pm  #70

So you're gonna have a day full of tension! I think I'll see it somehow in the afternoon... Maybe odd, but to me this is even worse than was the waiting for His Last Vow!...

May 20, 2014 9:08 pm  #71

Well, this is a world where just about anything is possible; they're not tied to reality. My biggest fear is Dean becoming a demon 

May 20, 2014 9:33 pm  #72

Or him taking Metatron's place... grrrr. But well, I just hope our little King of Hell will survive, whatever is gonna happen. That would be one of the worst things ever done to the show if he left it now, imo.

May 20, 2014 11:23 pm  #73

Yeah, I like Crowley ^^

May 21, 2014 5:42 pm  #74

So... it looks like our fears came true. Poor Dean!  And Sam... how he must feel with all that, Cas the same... Noooo :[
I'm only mad that Metatron is still breathing!

Last edited by Deilenn (May 21, 2014 5:48 pm)

May 21, 2014 10:35 pm  #75

OH MY GOD!

I am freaking out about this! Dean's a demon!!!

May 22, 2014 8:34 am  #76

Me too! :O Remember - in season 3 - demon-Dean talking to real Dean "You're gonna die, and this is what you're going to become!"? It really happened.... It's much worse now since Dean is not just possessed by a demon, only he IS a demon. Goddammit.

May 22, 2014 6:44 pm  #77

Yep. That scene was uploaded to youtube a few years ago, and there are comments on there now about how it came true  I think everybody in the entire fandom made the association!

May 23, 2014 7:26 pm  #78

Right, I just saw that. This scene at once came to my mind after the finale's end. It's just creepy... It's likely the season 10 is gonna be about Sam (and Cas) trying to cure, to save Dean.

May 23, 2014 9:03 pm  #79

I'm still in shock...the scene where Dean dies in Sam's arms hurts so much 

May 24, 2014 3:09 pm  #80

It really does ;[ Sam probably feels the same as Dean felt when Sam (nearly) died in the season 2. And Jared and Jensen showed an excellent acting in the finale.

Board footera