BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 8, 2012 10:47 am  #1

Hello from Austria!

Hi everyone!
It's nice to meet you. My name is Chrissi, I'm 19 years old and come from Lower Austria.
Obviously I really really like Sherlock, so I've found this Forum here.

Well, I'm looking forward to spending my time here

--------------------------------------------------
Crime in Progress. Please Disturb.

July 8, 2012 11:19 am  #2

Re: Hello from Austria!

Hallo !

Noch ein Österreicher!!!!

Schöne Grüße aus Graz!!

July 8, 2012 11:30 am  #3

Herzlich willkommen, Chrissi! So viele Österreicher hier, ihr überrundet uns Deutsche ja locker 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 8, 2012 11:41 am  #4

Thank you!

Danke!
Interessant, ich bin also nicht die einzige aus Österreich hier gg
Also gibt es doch eine deutschsprachige Sherlock-Gemeinschaft

July 8, 2012 11:54 am  #5

In letzter Zeit strömt ihr Österreicher nur so herbei. (I just wrote that there has been a genuine stream of Austrians finding their way to the forum). So I'm looking forward to my holidays in Styria, maybe I'll meet some Sherlockians over here. I'll wear my t-shirts and see what happens.

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 8, 2012 1:48 pm  #6

Hi there Chrissi and welcome...

I love it when you guys all talk in your own language, makes me laugh. We're so multi-cultural!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 8, 2012 2:16 pm  #7

Willkommen Chrissi. I hope you have a lot of fun on the forum. Viel Spass!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 8, 2012 2:25 pm  #8

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Hi there Chrissi and welcome...

I love it when you guys all talk in your own language, makes me laugh. We're so multi-cultural!

If you think the german language is funny, you should hear some idiom of us in Austria....   

July 8, 2012 2:26 pm  #9

Chrissi - Welcome! There seem to be a lot of Austrians on our site lately. We're glad to have you.

July 8, 2012 2:49 pm  #10

Thanks everyone!

Haha being multi-cultural makes everything so much more fun! gg

I agree, BigFan! If we would use "Austrian" we'd make everyone laugh without fail :D

July 8, 2012 2:57 pm  #11

You're not kidding are you! What is it with all those extra 'Ls' at the end of words for a start?

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 8, 2012 3:26 pm  #12

Ein herzliches Willkommen aus Wien!
Viel Spaß im Forum!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

July 8, 2012 4:04 pm  #13

Hallo und herzlich Willkommen nach Österreich!
(Irgendwie lebe ich IMMER in der falschen Gegend.......  )

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 8, 2012 7:24 pm  #14

Davina wrote:

You're not kidding are you! What is it with all those extra 'Ls' at the end of words for a start?

Hm extra "Ls" at the end of words? How do you mean that?

Danke! Faszinierend, wie viele hier Deutsch sprechen :D
Und sogar Sherlock Fans aus Wien! Da freue ich mich schon umso mehr auf meine Studienzeit ab Herbst.
In meiner Kleinstadt herrscht eindeutig Sherlock-Mangel gg

July 8, 2012 7:27 pm  #15

Frag mich mal. Ich wohne in einer Stadt mit einer Viertelmillion Einwohner, aber von Sherlock-Fans keine Spur (außer meinen Kindern).

Last edited by SusiGo (July 8, 2012 7:35 pm)

July 8, 2012 7:35 pm  #16

SusiGo wrote:

Frag mich mal. Ich wohne in einer Stadt mit einer halben Million Einwohner, aber von Sherlock-Fans keine Spur (außer meinen Kindern).

Same with me here - I consider myself an exotic creature.
Welcome Chrissi!

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 8, 2012 7:40 pm  #17

Tobe, I think there must be more of us. But how to find them and bring them here?

July 8, 2012 8:00 pm  #18

Hi and welcome to the forum!
You Austrians have a really impressive attendance here :D
Grüße aus Deutschland!

July 9, 2012 11:14 am  #19

Noch ein Hallo aus Wien  !

Have fun!

July 9, 2012 5:52 pm  #20

hi  chrissi,  and welcome!!   It's a beautiful language  you are speaking here.   I wish I knew it, but  I don't.  thank you for posting here,  you'll find many many topics/threads that will spark your interest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

Board footera