BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 21, 2012 7:54 am  #41

Re: Posting pics for dummies by the biggest dummy

Looking good!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 21, 2012 4:18 pm  #42

Happy for you  and all of us 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 22, 2012 4:31 am  #43

davina--  use your photobucket album to resize it.   Hit the word edit  that shows up  above the pic  and follow the link  to resize it.   when you're done shrinking it,  just hit  SAVE.   Then  come  back here and  hit the refresh button.  The pic shud show up at the same size you shrunk it to. 

Or--  let one of us  shrink it.  tobe  did a great job,  BUT  she can make it just a bit bigger,  but not big to stretch the page.  then,  you can  take that  pic  and upload it to photobucket  and give it a new name.  THEN  you'll want to erase the  old URL (or save to your PC  and delete from PB)   and paste the new one here.   The one you have now,  can  be used on your desktop.   That's the size it was meant for.   hope this helps.

Last edited by sherlockskitty (October 22, 2012 4:39 am)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

October 22, 2012 11:08 am  #44

Yay! We have lift off! I could lie and say I did it myself but Kazza did ALL the legwork on this one. Happy bunny now!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 22, 2012 11:11 am  #45

Nice! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

Board footera