BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 16, 2012 10:36 am  #1

Martin Freeman fan site

http://martinfreemanonline.co.uk/wordpress/

I stumbled on this ( i think I did once before;  pre-mod days) and thought people may be interested in it.
I am simply because  (oh no, this is a scary confession now) I have never seen Martin in anything except Sherlock.

Please do not lynch me or anything, I am a poor little Aussie who has never had the opportunity to see him I guess.
I shall endeavour to rectify this & report back when I do.

Anyway, enjoy the site and forget about my short comings huh?

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 20, 2012 7:46 pm  #2

Re: Martin Freeman fan site

Thank you
I'm always a little short on Martin info.

I also haven't seen him in that much else but it has a bit to do with the fact that he sometimes... chooses weird roles. As in roles in questionable movies.

July 31, 2012 7:15 am  #3

kazza474 wrote:

http://martinfreemanonline.co.uk/wordpress/

I stumbled on this ( i think I did once before;  pre-mod days) and thought people may be interested in it.
I am simply because  (oh no, this is a scary confession now) I have never seen Martin in anything except Sherlock.

Please do not lynch me or anything, I am a poor little Aussie who has never had the opportunity to see him I guess.
I shall endeavour to rectify this & report back when I do.

Anyway, enjoy the site and forget about my short comings huh?

kazza, I'm unable to connect to this link. Is it one of those that only works in UK?

********************************************************************************************************

"That's how you get your kicks, isn't it? You risk your life to prove you're clever.
Why would I do that?
Because you're an idiot."

"We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants."

Gwyn eich byd a dymanuf i chwi lawenydd bob amser.

July 31, 2012 10:33 am  #4

It won't work for me either, I've just tried it and I'm in the UK.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 31, 2012 6:44 pm  #5

Davina wrote:

It won't work for me either, I've just tried it and I'm in the UK.

Maybe it's been taken down.  Is this the one his brother ran? I remember reading somewhere not long ago that one of his brothers (don't remember which one, though he was named in the article) had been running a fan site for Martin but it had been closed (no reason given).

********************************************************************************************************

"That's how you get your kicks, isn't it? You risk your life to prove you're clever.
Why would I do that?
Because you're an idiot."

"We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants."

Gwyn eich byd a dymanuf i chwi lawenydd bob amser.

Board footera