BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 28, 2013 4:30 pm  #101

Re: London Board Meet Up (Monday 25th March 2013)

Davina wrote:

Dancing men cipher or something similar maybe?

You could use chalk...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 28, 2013 7:17 pm  #102

I think about it girls. I'll try to come up with something.

Well and when they are shooting that day, I'll ask Ben, Martin or Mark to send you my love. That shouldn't be a problem!

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

March 4, 2013 10:34 am  #103

Three weeks to go! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 4, 2013 11:15 am  #104

I'm really hoping I can make it. I don't get back from holiday until late the night before.  Then dogs to pick up from kennels Monday a.m. and the gee gees to do before I can escape!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 4, 2013 11:43 am  #105

Oh, I hope so, Davina. In case the rest of us meet to early you could text us and we meet somewhere else on the way. I'd reallly like to see you.  

Last edited by SusiGo (March 4, 2013 11:44 am)

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 4, 2013 7:55 pm  #106

I will give everyone my mobile number through a private message a couple of days before the meet up. That way, if anyone wants to meet us later on in the day, they can just text me and we can arrange it.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 5, 2013 11:17 am  #107

Cool beans! That sounds like a good plan!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 5, 2013 12:44 pm  #108

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

I will give everyone my mobile number through a private message a couple of days before the meet up. That way, if anyone wants to meet us later on in the day, they can just text me and we can arrange it.

And you will text back and sign "SH". Delicious.

March 5, 2013 12:53 pm  #109

biscuitbear wrote:

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

And you will text back and sign "SH". Delicious.

Obviously.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 5, 2013 4:50 pm  #110

Or JM of course.

March 18, 2013 1:22 am  #111

Heck no, Hound!  We'd love to meet you!  If you have Monday the 25th free come join us.  I think our Boss, Sherlock Holmes, will have more details soon about confirmed time of meeting, etc.

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

March 18, 2013 9:28 am  #112

Only one week to go! 

March 18, 2013 9:55 am  #113

I should avoid this thread. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

March 18, 2013 10:39 am  #114

Really sorry, Mattlocked. Would love to have you with us. 

March 18, 2013 11:25 am  #115

I could send you or Tobe a picture you'll have to take with you. So that way I could join you. *sniff*

March 18, 2013 12:00 pm  #116

Yes, do that. We'll prop it up on the table wherever we go and toast you with our tea (or other drinks). 

March 18, 2013 5:05 pm  #117

Mattlocked wrote:

I should avoid this thread.

Me, too. *is green with envy*

March 18, 2013 5:14 pm  #118

Nice idea, Nick. I haven't got one. As long as you don't start digging at the cemetery … 

March 18, 2013 5:16 pm  #119

SusiGo wrote:

. As long as you don't start digging at the cemetery … 

Like hounds do...

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 18, 2013 8:29 pm  #120

SusiGo wrote:

Yes, do that. We'll prop it up on the table wherever we go and toast you with our tea (or other drinks). 

Hm, that's a bit like being dead, isn't it?
"Once she belonged to us......"

But still..................   
You could also hold the picture up on group fotos....
AG, you don't have a pic of yourself? 

Board footera