BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 8, 2013 6:15 pm  #421

Re: Cumberspotting - most recent photos

you think "Germany" is his disguise?

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

February 8, 2013 6:16 pm  #422

seems so 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 8, 2013 6:20 pm  #423

Almost all of us are high functioning sociopaths - good deduction, Mrs.W.!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 8, 2013 6:24 pm  #424

you will reveal yourself one day, we will wait! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 8, 2013 6:38 pm  #425

At least Susi, Tobe and me know that none of us is Ben. All three of us were really, really disappointed! 

Wait! Must be Harriet then!

Last edited by Mattlocked (February 8, 2013 6:39 pm)

February 8, 2013 6:41 pm  #426

No, not Harriet. Her German is too good to be Ben.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 8, 2013 6:43 pm  #427

Fine. In that case, my English is too bad

February 8, 2013 6:55 pm  #428

Thanks for suspecting me, Mrs W. You can imagine how disappointed Mattlocked, Tobe and I were when we met in October and none of us was Benedict.  As for Harriet – I think not although she has a very quick mind as does Benedict. If he's here he enjoys in silence. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 8, 2013 10:26 pm  #429

Never mind that.
I hope he isn't STILL buying cigarettes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 9, 2013 11:03 am  #430

http://cumberbatchweb.tumblr.com/image/42596600195

that trousers description...made my day again!

February 9, 2013 12:18 pm  #431

This is great. Think of the crucifix … just concentrate on the crucifix … it's all there is … 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 9, 2013 12:20 pm  #432

Crucifix?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 9, 2013 12:43 pm  #433

Ahh, there we finally have the explanation, Susi!! LOL  Obviously they needed to explain to all of us! 
I'm a bit embarrassed now.   

February 9, 2013 12:47 pm  #434

SusiGo wrote:

This is great. Think of the crucifix … just concentrate on the crucifix … it's all there is … 

I´m really trying to, believe me. but the result is only Oh My God, let there be June already and let me book tickets to the biggest-screen cinema!
heretic...

February 9, 2013 12:57 pm  #435

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

http://cumberbatchweb.tumblr.com/image/42596600195

that trousers description...made my day again!

Oh my gosh.... and even mentioned that quote already recently!  Utterly laughing at it coming up again on here with such a brilliant write-up!  Not sure gonna be able to not chuckle at crucifixes for a little while, now.....  ha... thanks!!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

February 9, 2013 2:36 pm  #436

besleybean wrote:

Crucifix?

Keep calm and follow the link, BB. Just a joke. 

February 9, 2013 5:08 pm  #437

Did you all notice how I kept silent last night? 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 9, 2013 5:12 pm  #438

we observed :-) did you have nice dreams about desserts?

February 9, 2013 5:14 pm  #439

LOL, NICE guess! 

(Editing to making myself a better person  )

Last edited by Harriet (February 9, 2013 5:36 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 21, 2013 9:23 am  #440

Here's another report by someone lucky who managed to become an extra for "The Fifth Estate": 

http://londonphile.tumblr.com/post/43634263904/yassamezs-spoiler-free-the-fifth-estate-set-report

Board footera