BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 15, 2017 1:12 pm  #42321

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 17, 2017 9:46 am  #42322

Cuts and bruises.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 18, 2017 12:46 pm  #42323

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 19, 2017 5:55 pm  #42324

Classic shots.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 21, 2017 12:36 pm  #42325

December 21, 2017 12:54 pm  #42326

December 21, 2017 1:01 pm  #42327

January 10, 2018 1:56 pm  #42328

January 10, 2018 1:57 pm  #42329

With a young fan:

January 11, 2018 7:35 am  #42330

He looks happier than she does. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 11, 2018 2:56 pm  #42331

You're right, lol. Maybe she's overwhelmed?

Clueing for looks.

January 14, 2018 5:45 pm  #42332

Not sure if I've seen this particular photo before, beautiful! Those pale eyes... 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

January 14, 2018 5:47 pm  #42333

Holy Mary Mother of God...

January 16, 2018 8:17 am  #42334

Lovely photo!

Here´s some cute Benedict too:

January 16, 2018 8:32 am  #42335

And a dangerous one:

January 16, 2018 11:41 am  #42336

I'll take them all. 

Team Hudders!

January 16, 2018 12:03 pm  #42337

I can't remember this scene. Is it a behind the scenes photo? Or photoshopped? Lovely pic either way.

Team Hudders!

January 16, 2018 3:09 pm  #42338

I'm not sure, either. I think it might be a photo of a scene we see from another angle in the actual show. Could it be a scene where Sherlock is writing on his blog and John walks over to look at it? I think something like that happened once.

Clueing for looks.

January 16, 2018 5:16 pm  #42339

I thought it was where they were hacking into the pink lady's account.

January 17, 2018 11:11 am  #42340

I was think the pink lady as well, but I don't recall that wooden box on the table.

Team Hudders!

Board footera