BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 11, 2017 8:17 pm  #7421

Re: Johnlock: The Official Debate

Even then...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 11, 2017 8:19 pm  #7422

Stumbled upon this yesterday. Such pieces are one the reasons, why I grew allergic.

This is such disservice to all those artists and writers and shippers who just have fun and share it with others.

January 11, 2017 8:21 pm  #7423

Part of the modern world...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 11, 2017 8:27 pm  #7424

JP wrote:

Stumbled upon this yesterday. Such pieces are one the reasons, why I grew allergic.

This is such disservice to all those artists and writers and shippers who just have fun and share it with others.

Then why don't you tell those people? No Johnlockers of this forum would offend the team!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 11, 2017 8:30 pm  #7425

Yes, I seem to think that it was from elsewhere the vile queer-baiting allegations crawled.
Though this tweet isn't even accurate. Not everyone...

January 11, 2017 8:33 pm  #7426

What do you think is gay vs straight couples ratio in real life? 1 to 5? 1 to 10?
If John and Sherlock are the only ones in a same-sex relationship by the end of the show, it's still within average. I don't know what others are moaning about. It would be too weird for all main and recurring characters to end up randomly paired up with their own sex.

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

January 11, 2017 8:35 pm  #7427

Well obviously I don't think tat's going to happen.
But Mycoft and Sherlock are both 'different', if not  actually gay(to appease the clamourers).
Irene identifies as gay and then we  have the gandlords.

January 11, 2017 8:39 pm  #7428

besleybean wrote:

Lola Red wrote:

Unless we get an actual kiss (or  more), I don't think this particular debate will ever end 

Even then...

Oh, if they kiss, I'm off to the other thread, throwing confetti. I have no loyalty in this 

****************************************************************************************************************************************
We balance probabilities and choose the most likely. It is the scientific use of the imagination.    

January 11, 2017 8:41 pm  #7429

Lola Red wrote:

besleybean wrote:

Lola Red wrote:

Unless we get an actual kiss (or  more), I don't think this particular debate will ever end 

Even then...

Oh, if they kiss, I'm off to the other thread, throwing confetti. I have no loyalty in this 

You will be welcome. :-D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 11, 2017 8:42 pm  #7430

I wouldn't waste money on confetti.

January 11, 2017 8:43 pm  #7431

besleybean wrote:

I wouldn't waste money on confetti.

You don't have to. Over there, we all have plenty to share! :-)))

January 11, 2017 8:45 pm  #7432

Lola Red wrote:

besleybean wrote:

Lola Red wrote:

Even then...

You make me laugh

You know, at this point I can imagine all kinds of trolling ftom Moftiss, including a Yuri! On Ice style kiss behind an obstacle or one of the boys performing a mouth-to-mouth on the other!

@bb,
I mean to say that making everybody gay on a show would be a stretch anyway. Some of us johnlockers can see that

-----

January 11, 2017 8:47 pm  #7433

ewige:  it's more or less been done, with a few channel 4 programmes, at least.

January 11, 2017 8:52 pm  #7434

besleybean wrote:

ewige:  it's more or less been done, with a few channel 4 programmes, at least.

What part of my post are you replying to?

If it's about trolling, than yes, it's an old hat. But we also don't know for sure whether they are set out to make TV history, right? ;)

-----

January 11, 2017 8:53 pm  #7435

No, not the trolling.
There are a few classic gay shows on Channel 4.

January 11, 2017 8:56 pm  #7436

besleybean wrote:

No, not the trolling.
There are a few classic gay shows on Channel 4.

Oh, I see. Had no frame of reference. Got my first tv (ever...) just this Christmas and still have no idea about British channels (apart from bbc one, obviously).

-----

January 11, 2017 9:09 pm  #7437

Oh, sorry, the example wasn't from here. I should have write it.

January 11, 2017 10:58 pm  #7438

Well the canon illustrator was out of control you know because there was a pic of them in bed together and turning off the light  so probably that might do ?

Last edited by Mothonthemantel (January 11, 2017 10:59 pm)

"Man may not be degraded  to being a machine by being denied to be a ghost in the machine."
It's just transport. The virus in the hard drive . However impossible .Must be the truth.

January 12, 2017 6:44 am  #7439

2 male friends sharing a bed, not uncommon.
Anybody have a problem with it?  I don't.

Also, the illustrtaaor was neithr Mark nor Steven and they very definitely haven't shown our boys bed sharing...hell they're not even in the same building at the moment.

Last edited by besleybean (January 12, 2017 6:46 am)

January 12, 2017 7:38 am  #7440

It reminds me of Laurel and Hardy!  Or Morecambe and Wise! 

Of course, I think the original stories are much more open to interpretation. 

Board footera