BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 8, 2016 3:49 pm  #1

Martin at Saint Paul´s at Christmas

Londoners, heads up!
Apparently, Martin will be one of the guests at Saint Paul´s Cathedral during their Christmas Event on 13-th of December.

https://www.nspcc.org.uk/what-you-can-do/events/merry-little-christmas-carol-service-st-pauls/?utm_source=facebook_mainnspcc&utm_medium=nspccsocialmedia&utm_campaign=ownfacebook_post

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 13, 2016 7:58 pm  #2

Re: Martin at Saint Paul´s at Christmas

Une was there too!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 13, 2016 8:07 pm  #3

So sweet!
And he's totally John in this picture!

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

December 13, 2016 9:41 pm  #4

They both look absolutely fabulous!

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 14, 2016 6:19 pm  #5

Saw that pic on twitter, he's looking so wonderfully smart

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

December 15, 2016 3:58 pm  #6

December 15, 2016 3:59 pm  #7

December 15, 2016 4:00 pm  #8

December 15, 2016 10:02 pm  #9

I went to this with my sister, it was a lovely evening made even better by the fact that by sitting in the side cheaper seats (we got tickets quite late) I was literally in direct eyeline with Martin!

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

December 15, 2016 10:12 pm  #10

Oooh, I envy you! This had to be a beautiful event! 

December 15, 2016 10:20 pm  #11

I was definitely very lucky! I'd always wanted to go to St Paul's Cathedral as well so it was amazing just being in there, it's beautiful.

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

December 15, 2016 10:34 pm  #12

Beautiful indeed. A wonderful experience for you. 

Board footera