BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 11, 2016 4:46 pm  #1

US Friends - please help give Eyewitness a second season?

Hey all!

So I came here to recommend this amazing show I'm watching, but I thought I'd also ask for help since we're nearing the end of the season.

Eyewitness is a crime show which features two gay guys as leads. It's really groundbreaking the way it's done and because of the themes it touches - aside from the super compelling thriller at the foundation, it talks about foster parenting, addiction, family love, and of course the beautiful love story between the 2 protagonists Lukas and Philip -Lukas is a very closeted boy in small town America so you really see his struggles and his journey of self acceptance.
Also, Eyewitness features a lot of female characters who are super strong and empowered and passes the Bechdel test with flying colours!

Unfortunately, it's not well marketed by the Network and it risks not being renewed.  Not many people want to watch 2 boys kissing unfortunately, and it should not be that way. It would be a shame if Eyewitness got cancelled.

So I am here to say - if you live in the US and have cable (or a way to access it even on the app) - could you give this show a chance?

It's on TONIGHT (SUNDAY) AT 10/9C on USA Network. If you could tune in that would be great!! If the ratings go up the show will have the second season it deserves,

PLEASE PLEASE HELP!

Thank you!!!

Board footera