BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 2, 2016 3:32 pm  #21

Re: Analysis Mycroft

TheGirlInTheNight-Time wrote:

JP wrote:

Folks, if Sherlock really wanted to kill himself by overdosing - he would be dead. Just saying.

You have a point. Personally I think that if Sherlock were to kill himself he would end more spectacularly. He would want people to talk about how he died like when he did in the Reichenbach Fall.

The Sherlock I see in HLV is resigned. He sacrificed everything, again, and does not want John to know he is going to die. Why would he commit suicide in a spectacular fashion? This would negate the whole development they have given us for him. IMO this would be very much six years ago.
As an EMP theorist I do not believe that anything in TAB is real but if it were I am very sure that this would be precisely how Sherlock would choose to die. Quietly, thinking of John, and not bothering anyone with a messy death. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

http://up.picr.de/28609194so.png

December 4, 2016 5:00 pm  #22

Re: Analysis Mycroft

Lola Red wrote:

still don't know who is behind the conveniently-timed Moriarty GIF and Mycroft has straight out told the shadow government that they will always need Sherlock.

I think you've made some valid point and my theory so far on the Moriarty thing is that he trained an apprentice I feel like Moriarty always has a back up plan, so in the event that Sherlock did survive and he didn't he trained someone to continue his work.

Goodbye Mr. Holmes 

Board footera