BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 30, 2016 6:56 pm  #1741

Re: Series 4 Setlock (potential spoilers)

G71 is also the postcode for Glasgow:

http://www.postcodearea.co.uk/postaltowns/glasgow/g71/

Something in Scotland, then?

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 30, 2016 6:57 pm  #1742

Hope so!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 30, 2016 6:58 pm  #1743

It looks to me light the kind of sign you'd see in an office or some other kind of public building.

Clueing for looks.

May 30, 2016 7:04 pm  #1744

I feel like I've seen G71 somewhere before. But I can't think of where 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

May 30, 2016 7:27 pm  #1745

G71 is more on the outskirts of Glasgow, I believe - Uddingston, Bothwell area. 

Yes, it does look like a sign in the building (I still think it looks like a room number, somewhere big like a university, school, council building, big hotel, etc., with G being either ground, or an area/building), but it could still be intended to be a postcode or something more cryptic. 

Last edited by Liberty (May 30, 2016 7:28 pm)

May 30, 2016 7:39 pm  #1746

Arwel is responsible for the setting of the scenes. Could he be speaking about a decorative element he intends to put on some wall?

https://www.oracdecor.com/en/g71---scala-2

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 30, 2016 7:52 pm  #1747

May 30, 2016 7:54 pm  #1748

Good news.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 30, 2016 8:07 pm  #1749

May 30, 2016 8:12 pm  #1750

May 30, 2016 8:19 pm  #1751

May 30, 2016 8:24 pm  #1752

Clever stuff!

May 31, 2016 10:44 am  #1753

There is a hell of lot going on. Looks like MP in the street again. And Toby Jones in is as well. 

http://isitandwonder.tumblr.com/post/145200356146/welovethebeekeeper-1895itsallfine

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 31, 2016 11:27 am  #1754

Most mysterious. And a very bizarre setting this time:

http://cupidford.tumblr.com/post/145199461180/mount-stuart-square-may-31-2016

May 31, 2016 11:29 am  #1755

May 31, 2016 11:29 am  #1756

May 31, 2016 11:30 am  #1757

May 31, 2016 11:31 am  #1758

May 31, 2016 11:34 am  #1759

Thanks for all the pics, nakahara. Looks amazing. It has indeed a feeling of the street scene in TAB as well as the strange "cafeteria" meeting in HLV. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 31, 2016 12:17 pm  #1760

Cool places, and I have to admit I'm relieved to see a clean shaved Sherlock! (Yes I am shallow...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera