BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 24, 2016 10:23 pm  #1541

Re: Series 4 Setlock (potential spoilers)

Wow...  yeah!
Elsewhere, in a nice quiet little spot to the side.....      (I love this)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

May 25, 2016 6:08 am  #1542

And they call that work?!
Ha.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 25, 2016 6:33 am  #1543

If that's called work, I think I can handle a job. Lol. Sign me up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

May 25, 2016 6:57 am  #1544

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 25, 2016 6:58 am  #1545

Looks a fairly big car chase then.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 25, 2016 7:05 am  #1546

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 25, 2016 7:06 am  #1547

May 25, 2016 7:13 am  #1548

I'm not the biggest fan of car chases, but I'm sure there will be a great story, and hopefully a unique twist on it.

May 25, 2016 10:55 am  #1549

May 25, 2016 11:29 am  #1550

Nice car actually... 

It all sounds very exciting! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

May 25, 2016 11:31 am  #1551

Russell wrote:

Wow...  yeah!
Elsewhere, in a nice quiet little spot to the side.....      (I love this)

Someone who saw this picture said, "There they are, plotting out demise."  LOL!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

May 25, 2016 1:26 pm  #1552

May 25, 2016 1:37 pm  #1553

oooooh, Black Tents!   I'm glad it's not actually possible to die of curiosity.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

May 25, 2016 1:45 pm  #1554

There must be something really really important going on today.

How long until S4 is aired??? (Too long. Waaaaay to long.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

May 25, 2016 2:04 pm  #1555

In that case I had died ten times over. lol! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

May 25, 2016 2:47 pm  #1556

May 25, 2016 3:01 pm  #1557

Could someone explain to me what is up with those black tents?
Well, I don't mean the exact sceneries, they are obviously secret, but rather...
what can be done with this kind of black tents?
What can they be used for? Filmingcraftwise? (is that even a word?)
What is their purpose?

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

May 25, 2016 3:38 pm  #1558

nakahara wrote:

I know, I know!
Sherlock, John and Mary go to IKEA together in the third episode, because they all live together in 221B now. That requires a couple of things for Sherley's nursery, like a tiny little cupboard, a tiny little bed, a tiny little collection of cuddling toys like the laughing-and-crying-smiley, but also tiny little toddler plates and cuttlery made from plastic. Toby the dog is not allowed indoors, so he waits outside. Mycroft comes by and pays for all the stuff with his credit card, the business one for expenses of course. Only Mary notices that he puts this under business expenses, but she can keep a secret, you bet on that! They just wink to each other...
Then all of them go to the restaurant to have a big share of köttbullar, the tiny little glasses with baby food are for free.
Then Mary's mobile rings...It's Lestrade....

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

May 25, 2016 4:27 pm  #1559

Of course it may not be an actual car chase, but may just be loads of police vehicles descending on the villain's house...is this where we lose Mary?

May 25, 2016 5:41 pm  #1560

nakahara wrote:

Church again?  Do you think S4 has a christening in the first episode and a funeral in the third? 

Board footera