BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 28, 2015 4:28 pm  #1221

Re: Fan art

I admit I giggled a little too much at the use of this pun, with the boys as owls:
(Murder most fowl?     *ducks*)

by: http://snowysaur.tumblr.com

Last edited by Russell (November 28, 2015 4:28 pm)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

November 28, 2015 4:32 pm  #1222

Ha ha! That's clever!

Clueing for looks.

November 28, 2015 4:34 pm  #1223

Love it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 3, 2015 2:39 pm  #1224

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 3, 2015 2:40 pm  #1225

Oh, no, how could you? 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 3, 2015 2:42 pm  #1226

He will be ressurected in the next moment by the kiss of angel John, I´m sure.

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 3, 2015 2:43 pm  #1227

Good. I needed this comfort. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 7, 2015 4:12 am  #1228

Why is it I do my best work on the worst scraps of paper?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 7, 2015 4:28 am  #1229

The shading looks very good! I didn't know you could draw, ukaunz.  I guess I haven't been on the forum long enough to find out.

Just a side note, do I see something about Martin Freeman hosting SNL written above the picture?

Clueing for looks.

December 7, 2015 5:07 am  #1230

Nah, I haven't really done any drawing for decades. When I first joined this forum, like in Feb or March this year, I did a sketch of Benedict and posted it but it was pretty bad and since then I've deleted it off the internet. Since then, I've done about two sketches in a sketchbook, and they were both rubbish. Today I just had a random inspiration to draw Sherlock at the bottom of a bit of scrap paper, and I thought it looked pretty good, if I do say so myself It just reminded me of when I was at uni, I used to doodle on scrap paper and it always looked better than the drawings I deliberately did in my sketchbooks.

Yes, the writing does say "Martin Freeman hosts SNL" because I keep meaning to see if I can download the episode and watch it (but I can't find it anywhere). It was just a list of stuff I wanted to remember to look up on the Internet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 7, 2015 6:50 am  #1231

Talent!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 18, 2015 4:56 am  #1232

I was typing "A Study In Pink" but accidentally typed "A Study in Oink", and thought it would make a really cute fanart - Sherlock, John, Lestrade and the woman in pink as pigs - if only someone would draw it!

December 18, 2015 8:39 am  #1233

ukaunz wrote:

I was typing "A Study In Pink" but accidentally typed "A Study in Oink", and thought it would make a really cute fanart - Sherlock, John, Lestrade and the woman in pink as pigs - if only someone would draw it!

December 18, 2015 9:23 am  #1234

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 18, 2015 9:53 am  #1235

December 18, 2015 11:35 am  #1236

December 18, 2015 5:55 pm  #1237

Stunning.

December 18, 2015 7:59 pm  #1238

Clueing for looks.

December 19, 2015 8:29 am  #1239

Oof.

December 20, 2015 10:12 pm  #1240

ukaunz wrote:

Try going through there and look for the episode...should work.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

Board footera