BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 15, 2015 9:13 pm  #1401

Re: The Pool: Original Quotes in the Pool context *definite adult content*

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 15, 2015 9:31 pm  #1402

Apparently the German air is making me think naughty thoughts......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

July 15, 2015 9:41 pm  #1403

Are you near Berlin, by chance? They claim that their air indeed has this effect on people.... 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 15, 2015 9:56 pm  #1404

Hi nakahara.  No, not near Berlin. I'm visiting the Ruhrgebiet. Apparently the naughty vibes are just as strong here. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

July 15, 2015 10:04 pm  #1405

Hi, KP, nice to see you here. *waving smiley*

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 28, 2015 4:11 pm  #1406

Better always plan ahead!

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 28, 2015 4:26 pm  #1407

I can't believe there are 71 pages of this. You are absolutely amazing

July 28, 2015 4:34 pm  #1408

536 quotes so far. And still no end in sight...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 28, 2015 7:10 pm  #1409

So basically the whole show consists of fitting quotes. What do we say about coincidence? 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 28, 2015 8:06 pm  #1410

SusiGo wrote:

So basically the whole show consists of fitting quotes. What do we say about coincidence? 

The Universe in its laziness declares THE POOL as paramount.
(The show is only a means to an end.)

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 28, 2015 8:18 pm  #1411

And science. Science is paramount, too.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 28, 2015 8:21 pm  #1412

Congrats!

July 28, 2015 8:22 pm  #1413

Shouldn't have come to The Pool so shortly before going to bed. Now I won't be able to stop laughing while brushing my teeth...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

July 29, 2015 6:23 am  #1414

tobeornot221b wrote:

And science. Science is paramount, too.

LOL!

July 29, 2015 1:22 pm  #1415

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

July 29, 2015 1:42 pm  #1416

Ladies, ladies, ladies... that thread is killing me.
See?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

July 29, 2015 1:50 pm  #1417

This thread is dangerous. Just choked on my tea....

July 29, 2015 1:53 pm  #1418

"Killing me? That's so two years ago!"

Nakahara, you should know by now not to come around here with tea!

Last edited by Lilythiell (July 29, 2015 1:54 pm)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

July 29, 2015 2:17 pm  #1419

Yeah, I know... but what can I do???

I'm not like Sherlock.

Last edited by gently69 (July 29, 2015 2:21 pm)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

July 29, 2015 2:23 pm  #1420

Lilythiell wrote:

Nakahara, you should know by now not to come around here with tea!

I held an untruthful conviction about myself that I´m a strong woman who can hold her tea while reading this thread...

Board footera