BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 30, 2015 6:02 pm  #4661

Re: The comprehensive Johnlock guide (Johnlockers only)

That gif should be made illegal! Just saying...

As for Johnlock, this post sums up my thoughts quite perfectly when it comes to the show and how I want to see them:

http://johnlockfanfiction.tumblr.com/post/122849384301/threadear-inspired-by-the-many-cuddles-in-a

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

July 1, 2015 3:31 pm  #4662

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 1, 2015 7:37 pm  #4663

Exhaustive and very truthful list indeed. 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 1, 2015 9:17 pm  #4664

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 1, 2015 9:19 pm  #4665

Nice observation. 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 1, 2015 9:25 pm  #4666

And I had to laugh when watching Dr Who. There is an episode in which they meet Shakespeare. He tries to hit on the Doctor and the Doctor answers: "57 academics punching the air." 

July 2, 2015 12:14 am  #4667

*giggle*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

July 2, 2015 7:23 am  #4668

Although that would be even more fascinating if Gatiss or Moffat had written "The Shakespeare Code"... 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

July 2, 2015 7:28 am  #4669

True. But it shows that this connection is well-known in British TV writers' circles. And Moffat and Gatiss are avid Dr Who fans and probably know every single epiosde by heart. 

July 2, 2015 7:32 am  #4670

To say that they are "avid fans" is probably a bit of an understatement. 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

July 2, 2015 7:52 am  #4671

Madly obsessed passionate avid Dr Who fans?

July 2, 2015 8:46 am  #4672

That sounds more like it. 

July 2, 2015 9:23 am  #4673

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

July 2, 2015 12:32 pm  #4674

Sorry, but this is perfect. May the tears cool us down. 

http://gosherlocked.tumblr.com/post/123026893621/im-sherlock-ed-nonononoonon-oonononnon-on-no-n

Last edited by SusiGo (July 2, 2015 12:42 pm)

July 2, 2015 12:46 pm  #4675

I can't afford to let go any liquid / tears 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

July 2, 2015 12:54 pm  #4676

Very sensible. 

July 2, 2015 1:00 pm  #4677

No tears. No tears. No tears.
Shit.
Group hug...?

July 2, 2015 1:08 pm  #4678

Nah, too hot 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

July 2, 2015 1:18 pm  #4679

July 2, 2015 1:19 pm  #4680

* collapsed in silence *

Board footera