BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 27, 2015 9:27 pm  #37541

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 27, 2015 9:33 pm  #37542

Oh Sherl... *sighs* I just want to hug him (even if he'd hate that with a passion)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 28, 2015 7:28 am  #37543

In a good mood:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 28, 2015 8:29 am  #37544

I love seeing him all happy and smiling! Yay!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 28, 2015 8:32 am  #37545

nakahara wrote:

In a good mood:

Looks incredibly young again on these photos.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

April 28, 2015 8:41 am  #37546

The haircut took several years off of him 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 28, 2015 9:15 am  #37547

nakahara wrote:

I'm always amazed again by how 'American' he looks in "The Whistleblower". And I really love that look.  

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

April 28, 2015 12:34 pm  #37548

April 28, 2015 12:40 pm  #37549

April 28, 2015 12:53 pm  #37550

April 28, 2015 1:08 pm  #37551

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

I love seeing him all happy and smiling! Yay!

Me, too, and the wedding ring is a nice bonus!

April 28, 2015 1:55 pm  #37552

The wedding ring really suits him, don't know if that's a weird thing to say... but he's the sort of man who looks really good with a ring. 

That last picture... I think I just melted all over again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 28, 2015 1:59 pm  #37553

(pssst!  Phantom!  Come to the Johnlock thread and dance with us!!    )

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 28, 2015 8:25 pm  #37554

When you see Sherlock across the street, quickly jump to him, burrow the hand into his hair and keep touching the curls while he´s in shock:

April 28, 2015 8:30 pm  #37555

Look at how she's smiling. I would do the same. ;)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 28, 2015 8:32 pm  #37556

She´s relishing every second of it!  

April 28, 2015 8:49 pm  #37557

Delirious with desire:

April 28, 2015 9:24 pm  #37558

The last ones would be the look on my face if I met Ben or Sherlock... 

I bet Sherlock's hair is soft...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 29, 2015 9:31 am  #37559

April 29, 2015 10:31 am  #37560

Oh gosh! That look looks so dangerous! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera