BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 25, 2015 2:12 pm  #37521

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

What a lovely picture of them. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 25, 2015 4:43 pm  #37522

Those two really resemble twins sometimes:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 25, 2015 4:59 pm  #37523

But rather the Danny de Vito and Arnold Schwarzenegger style..

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

April 25, 2015 5:02 pm  #37524

That was my first thought too... 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 25, 2015 5:13 pm  #37525

One of Sherlocked photographs - beautiful!

April 25, 2015 5:24 pm  #37526

Oh dear gosh! That rare smile on Sherlock's lips in black and white... *melts completely* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 26, 2015 1:43 am  #37527

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 26, 2015 6:28 am  #37528

Gorgeous! And those Setlock pics of the wedding with those sunglasses make him look like a rockstar!

Rock on!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 26, 2015 9:14 am  #37529

Too good to be real

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 26, 2015 9:56 am  #37530

Oh, I love that photograph! 

April 26, 2015 10:56 am  #37531

Vhanja wrote:

*sighs*

That's unbelievable beautiful.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

April 26, 2015 10:57 am  #37532

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

Too good to be real

Heaven help me!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

April 27, 2015 9:05 am  #37533

April 27, 2015 11:57 am  #37534

April 27, 2015 3:01 pm  #37535

April 27, 2015 6:13 pm  #37536

Lady in red appreciates Sherlock very much:

Rulers of Devonshire:

April 27, 2015 6:31 pm  #37537

Greeting the fans:

April 27, 2015 6:38 pm  #37538

*slides off her chair from all the yummy goodness*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 27, 2015 6:55 pm  #37539

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 27, 2015 9:26 pm  #37540

They are great, aren´t they? 

Board footera