BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 17, 2015 5:32 pm  #1

On Jimmy Kimmel 16.02.15

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

February 17, 2015 5:42 pm  #2

Re: On Jimmy Kimmel 16.02.15

Thanks for sharing these, Ben seems quite comfortable. And even though I've heard him speak of Turing so many times, I still get completely engaged by his amazing enthusiasm that never seem to fade whenever he speaks of him. So wonderful!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

February 17, 2015 6:53 pm  #3

Thank you so much for the clips! He's so passionate about the film, and good on Kimmel for not joking about it but instead letting Benedict go.

"Oh, you meant 'spectacularly ignorant' in a NICE way."

February 17, 2015 8:04 pm  #4

Yes, Ivy, thanks for posting these clips.  And I share Vhanja's sentiment that Ben's enthusiasm for this project is contagious no matter how many times I hear him speak about Turing and the film. 

-Val

"The only shipping I know is shipping containers."
                                           -Benedict Cumberbatch

February 17, 2015 10:00 pm  #5

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

February 18, 2015 12:49 am  #6

I agree with all of you. I could listen to Benedict talk all day about anything he wanted to, but it's great that he is helping to bring important issues to these interviews instead of talking rubbish like a lot of them do.

Thanks for posting the clips, now I'm off to watch the entire interview. I'm getting a good dose of Ben today and loving it 

Last edited by ukaunz (February 18, 2015 12:50 am)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Board footera