BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 30, 2015 11:54 am  #1841

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

Molly can be sassy too:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 30, 2015 12:04 pm  #1842

Haha, that is what she should have said!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 30, 2015 12:21 pm  #1843

She should've brought it bavk and dumped it in his lap. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 30, 2015 1:07 pm  #1844

Nooo, that would be too cruel!

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 2, 2015 9:14 pm  #1845

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

February 2, 2015 9:16 pm  #1846

In contrast, this is how John Watson looks without Sherlock:

Team Hudders!

February 2, 2015 9:42 pm  #1847

Yes, I loved choosing the pics for this one. Would be nice to quote the source, too.  

Last edited by SusiGo (February 2, 2015 9:48 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 2, 2015 9:48 pm  #1848

Oh, you did those, Susi? Great! 
(@Vhanja: source would be nice.  )

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

February 2, 2015 9:48 pm  #1849

Yes, Mattlocked, thank you. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 3, 2015 9:56 am  #1850

Oh, cool, I didn't know it was you. 

Team Hudders!

February 3, 2015 11:52 am  #1851

February 3, 2015 12:22 pm  #1852

I don't know who's who on Tumblr and this board.

Team Hudders!

February 3, 2015 12:26 pm  #1853

February 3, 2015 1:07 pm  #1854

Vhanja wrote:

I don't know who's who on Tumblr and this board.

It's easy to find me because I am tonnaree no matter where I am. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

February 6, 2015 8:50 pm  #1855

February 6, 2015 8:52 pm  #1856

February 6, 2015 8:55 pm  #1857

Oh. Wow. That is some clever... Wow. I suddenly saw a flash of at least ten different fanfiction ideas from that picture alone.

(And that one above it was awesome!)

Team Hudders!

February 6, 2015 9:28 pm  #1858

Wow… very good photoshopping! 
At least they're classy tea-drinkers and aren't drinking coke.  My apologies for the silly segue, and even weirder (bad) sense of humor, but so help me, I giggled a lot at this:
(someone making awesome use of those 'share a Coke' with thing where you can personalize it with your own name)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

February 6, 2015 9:33 pm  #1859

Share a Coke with Sherlock? 

How very fitting! 

February 6, 2015 10:09 pm  #1860

ROTFL! 

Board footera