BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 2, 2012 12:47 am  #1

How is Sherlock's phone that fast?

How does he manage to log onto the internet and get up search results so quickly. I have a Blackberry too and it takes AGES to go from one web page to another...he must have like a super fast phone.

(I suppose dramatically it would kind of spoil the impressiveness of his deductions if we had to wait for ages for his phone to work)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 19, 2012 7:04 pm  #2

Re: How is Sherlock's phone that fast?

Found a few links about Sherlock's phone, and the other types of phones featured in the series:

http://www.sherlockology.com/props/sherlocks-phone
http://wearsherlock.tumblr.com/post/10560491927/a-study-in-phones-1-the-sherlock-blackberry

What type of phones d'you guys have? Mine's a Blackberry Curve 9300, but next time my network provider offers me an upgrade I'm definitely asking for the same one as Sherlock!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 19, 2012 7:30 pm  #3

Re: How is Sherlock's phone that fast?

Nice one...
Mine is Samsung Galaxy Ace. I can say it's pretty fast, but maybe that has something to do with my 3G conection, that is awesome 

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

Board footera