BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 19, 2014 6:53 pm  #1461

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

Hilarious!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

November 19, 2014 7:44 pm  #1462

Day of Confessions! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 20, 2014 8:39 am  #1463

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 20, 2014 9:03 am  #1464

Sherlock desperately wants a new case:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 20, 2014 9:36 pm  #1465

Awww, Sherlock, you are so sweet behind that tough exterior of yours!

November 21, 2014 8:45 am  #1466

If only Sherlock paid attention to his own books - he could´ve found the bug much sooner:

November 21, 2014 8:48 am  #1467

nakahara wrote:

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 21, 2014 12:17 pm  #1468

Searching for the right book in TBB slowed down in the middle of the night, due to this accident:

Last edited by nakahara (November 21, 2014 1:12 pm)

November 21, 2014 12:22 pm  #1469

And then the code was deciphered by them, I suppose. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 21, 2014 1:14 pm  #1470

Yes, they deciphered it together, quite thoroughly.

November 21, 2014 1:57 pm  #1471

There was a slight misunderstanding between Sherlock and Irene:

November 21, 2014 7:27 pm  #1472

Oh, I love those books. 

November 21, 2014 9:14 pm  #1473

I've always loved the book cases!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 23, 2014 6:14 am  #1474

Saw that there was already discussion on this - but way back in 2012.  Thought we could use another look at some of the best because it's funny.  Sherlock scenes depicted via ancient tapestry:

http://duskybatfishgirl.tumblr.com/post/103327292091/get-holmes-so-i-was-bored-and-made-a

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

November 23, 2014 8:30 am  #1475

Yep, these are my favourite ones.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 25, 2014 7:50 am  #1476

Jealous, Sherlock?

November 25, 2014 7:59 am  #1477

John at a crime scene is pretty much useless (and Martin Freeman´s faces are the best):

November 25, 2014 8:24 am  #1478

Great way to start the morning! 

November 25, 2014 9:04 am  #1479

Yes, both of them 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 26, 2014 8:41 am  #1480

Long-suffering Lestrade (and his poor desk):

Board footera