BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 16, 2014 2:00 pm  #401

Re: The weather

I woke up with cold feet today. BRR! I thought Summer was supposed to be here? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

June 16, 2014 3:19 pm  #402

The last time I experience such a wet, cold, and unpleasant month of June, I was in the U.K. *shivers*

Seems like this cold spell is fairly international. I'm convinced we're going into a new ice age, especially with the winters getting increasingly cold and erratic.

Mary

John: That's clever. So you scratch their backs and...
Sherlock: Yes. And then disinfect myself.

June 16, 2014 4:12 pm  #403

It's fine here!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 30, 2014 2:33 pm  #404

It's gloomy and grey in Leeds today.

"The name's Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221B Baker Street."

October 30, 2014 2:47 pm  #405

It's sunny and about 14 degrees Celsius in Berne today.

You get so alone at times that it just makes sense.

(Charles Bukowski)

November 2, 2014 12:34 pm  #406

It has been unseasonably warm here in SE UK for the past few days. Today, however, it is colder and...raining!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 2, 2014 12:57 pm  #407

We have had the most amazing weekend of weather, here in Scotland.
Beautiful.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 2, 2014 8:34 pm  #408

We went to church this AM in 34F cold, blowing-sideways wind of 25-35 mph, and it was snowing and sleeting at the same time. Ugh. It's supposed to be up to 60F in a couple of days. Welcome to New England weather.

November 29, 2014 2:22 pm  #409

Gloomy and grey today.

"The name's Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221B Baker Street."

November 29, 2014 2:53 pm  #410

Here, too.
My guinea pig's out in the garden at the moment, but I think he'll be going away soon

November 29, 2014 4:32 pm  #411

Bright blue skies and sun here (just north of Boston, USA), and very cold, only 30F at near noontime. We had to take our almost-17-year-old cat in to be euthanized this AM; my husband and I cried our eyes out. We've had her since she was 5 months old, and she was a beautiful black and white tuxedo with extra toes on each foot. RIP, my dear friend. The sun is now shining on your little kitty soul.

November 29, 2014 4:33 pm  #412

I never in my life thought I'd say this, but I'm in the tropics. Hot and sunny. A neighbour back home sent me this morning a picture of my property, buried under about five feet of snow.

Mary

John: That's clever. So you scratch their backs and...
Sherlock: Yes. And then disinfect myself.

November 29, 2014 6:22 pm  #413

San Francisco, raining.  Just beautiful.

November 29, 2014 6:49 pm  #414

Oh my pal's there at the moment.

December 1, 2014 12:46 am  #415

Aww, so sorry to hear that, ag!  Ack, and still freezing over there!    Our weather was similar up til a couple days ago… even going so far as to get a bit of the crazy snow-front blow in from the other areas that got hit, for the earliest time in recent winters.  But now, it's a calm 66F!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

December 1, 2014 7:52 am  #416

Raining cats and dogs here.
It´s better than a raging snowstorm but just as unpleasant.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 24, 2016 4:58 pm  #417

Snow, in April!! 

Poor duck... he wanted to go home with me... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 24, 2016 5:00 pm  #418

Bless him.

April 24, 2016 5:04 pm  #419

Yes, it snowed here too yesterday! Warm and sunny today. The west coast of Norway during spring is a thing of it's own - we often go through two or three seasons a day. 

Cute duck!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 24, 2016 6:03 pm  #420

Nice duck..
We got some snow here earlier this month, but it's been gone for a couple weeks now, though it's certainly not unheard of for it to snow in April in Canada.  It snowed the day I was born.

Clueing for looks.

Board footera