BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 3, 2014 4:42 pm  #1281

Re: Post Your Absence

*hugging my cyber bros*

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

August 12, 2014 1:12 pm  #1282

I will leave this rainy Central Europe for warm southern climate and blue sea for week and a half.
In case that all goes well, I will be back with renewed troll power at 24-th of August.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 12, 2014 1:21 pm  #1283

Good luck in finding the sun, nakahara! Have a pleasant holiday.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 12, 2014 1:23 pm  #1284

Thank you!

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 12, 2014 4:34 pm  #1285

Sounds fab, have a great time nakahara!

August 12, 2014 6:03 pm  #1286

Hi honey! I'm home! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 14, 2014 6:26 pm  #1287

Welcome back, Davina!

I´ll be without internet for about a week starting tomorrow, so see you back then! 

August 14, 2014 6:31 pm  #1288

Take care.
Haste ye back!
And yes, welcome home Davina.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 21, 2014 6:43 am  #1289

My year final starts soon so most probably I'll be off of this board for about a couple of months. Take care everyone and thanks for all the stimulating discussions. Don't know how I'd endure the great hiatus and keep my sanity without you all! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Series arc of Sherlock | Clues to #johnlock being endgame | My fav Sherlock blog

August 21, 2014 8:07 am  #1290

Oh, good luck, and have a good return here! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

August 22, 2014 10:40 am  #1291

Good luck with your final!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 28, 2014 5:33 am  #1292

I've finally finished my summer practice and I can again spend full-time hours here. As I can see I have a lot of things to catch up. So hello girls, I've missed you all, it's good to be back

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

August 28, 2014 8:02 am  #1293

...and it's good to have you back, Marta! I hope you had a great time - and of course I'm sure you'll have a great time here with us again now! 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

September 8, 2014 12:44 pm  #1294

Just logging in so say hi! Got a seven day break betwen my finals and predictably I've ran back in this forum to catch up the proceedings. Hope you all are having a great day!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Series arc of Sherlock | Clues to #johnlock being endgame | My fav Sherlock blog

September 8, 2014 5:10 pm  #1295

Thanks - and all the best for you! Now off you pop 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 16, 2014 10:51 am  #1296

We´ll be on holidays (well, working holidays as there´s at least one week of helping the family with grape harvest) until beginning of October. I hope I get internet access at least once in a while but I´m not sure .. so see you around! 

September 16, 2014 2:39 pm  #1297

Btw, I'm also on holiday but still in Germany at the Baltic sea. Only have access to the forum via Smartphone, so I will have a look now and then and won't write longer posts because that's too complicated without proper keyboard. 
Zatoichi, have a successful holiday.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

September 16, 2014 5:01 pm  #1298

Nice holidays to you both! 

September 20, 2014 9:46 pm  #1299

I will be away from Monday until Friday. I hope you are having a good time here 

October 3, 2014 2:15 pm  #1300

This is the first time I remember to use this thread correctly
Will be on a holiday from tomorrow on for a couple of days, just doing some hiking with the family and enjoying the autumnish german forest. Will be around again next week, as I might probably leave my mobile at home. Too much distraction from my hospital-coworkers-whatsapp-chat...

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

Board footera