BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 9, 2014 5:46 pm  #341

Re: Fanfics from forum members

Schmiezi wrote:

Harriet wrote:

So if I haven't read the older version yet (it's on my reader already, though), I just replace it with this one?

Yes. Or you wait another two chapters for the explicit sex scene.

Quite nice, btw. Worth a read. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 9, 2014 7:49 pm  #342

Subscribed to Not Broken.  I'd rather read it when it's complete.  I suffer so between updates. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

July 10, 2014 5:19 am  #343

tonnaree wrote:

Subscribed to Not Broken.  I'd rather read it when it's complete.  I suffer so between updates. 

I understand. I don't read many WIPs myself. At the moment, it's only "All The Best And Brightest Creatures" and "De Ses Cendres", which seems to have died.

I've suscribed to you, BTW.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

July 10, 2014 11:45 am  #344

Schmiezi wrote:

tonnaree wrote:

I understand. I don't read many WIPs myself. At the moment, it's only "All The Best And Brightest Creatures" and "De Ses Cendres", which seems to have died.

I've suscribed to you, BTW.

I'm flattered dear.  Thank you.  Although, don't expect a flood of work.  My muse is a bit sporadic. 

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

July 11, 2014 2:00 pm  #345

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

July 20, 2014 4:07 pm  #346

Here's a silly little whodunit I wrote on a dare:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10477172/1/A-Horrid-Thump

@>--,--`--,-------
"She wrapped herself in an enigma. It was the only way to keep warm." - Karen Elizabeth Gordon

July 28, 2014 5:06 pm  #347

Oops, forgot to post it here. My birthday present for Susi, heroically beta-ed at top speed by tonnaree.

Postcard Days[/url] (2636 words) by [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/Schmiezi]Schmiezi
Chapters: 1/1
Fandom: Sherlock (TV), [url=http://archiveofourown.org/tags/Sherlock%20Holmes%20*a*%20Related%20Fandoms]Sherlock Holmes & Related Fandoms[/url]
Rating: Explicit
Warnings: Graphic Depictions Of Violence
Relationships: Sherlock Holmes/John Watson, Mary Morstan/John Watson
Characters: Sherlock Holmes, John Watson, Mary Morstan, Baby Watson - Character, Mummy (Sherlock), Sherlock Holmes' Father, Mycroft Holmes
Additional Tags: Short Story, POV Sherlock Holmes, HLV fix-it, post-HLV, Original Character Death(s), Hurt/Comfort, Angst, Heavy Angst, Johnlock Angst
Summary:

Father took over cleaning the books too. A nearly hopeless project. “I like nearly hopeless projects,” he said. “The one thing we have in common, you and me.” I disagreed, but he just smiled, “You are waiting for him to come home, aren't you?” Point proven.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 28, 2014 5:11 pm  #348

This is lovely. Go and read! 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 28, 2014 5:31 pm  #349

Chiennoir wrote:

I loved this one!  What was the challenge from? 

July 28, 2014 5:48 pm  #350

Schmiezi wrote:

Oops, forgot to post it here. My birthday present for Susi, heroically beta-ed at top speed by tonnaree.

Postcard Days[/url] (2636 words) by [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/Schmiezi]Schmiezi
Fandom: Sherlock (TV), [url=http://archiveofourown.org/tags/Sherlock%20Holmes%20*a*%20Related%20Fandoms]Sherlock Holmes & Related Fandoms[/url]
Characters: Sherlock Holmes, John Watson, Mary Morstan, Baby Watson - Character, Mummy (Sherlock), Sherlock Holmes' Father, Mycroft Holmes
Additional Tags: Short Story, POV Sherlock Holmes, HLV fix-it, post-HLV, Original Character Death(s), Hurt/Comfort, Angst, Heavy Angst, Johnlock Angst
Summary:

Father took over cleaning the books too. A nearly hopeless project. “I like nearly hopeless projects,” he said. “The one thing we have in common, you and me.” I disagreed, but he just smiled, “You are waiting for him to come home, aren't you?” Point proven.

Short and 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

July 28, 2014 9:14 pm  #351

Liberty wrote:

Chiennoir wrote:

I loved this one!  What was the challenge from? 

The challenge was from the Mrs. Hudson's Kitchen forum on fanfiction.net. Thread: GAME: How did this happen?

Thanks for reading, and I hope it made you laugh a little bit.

-Chien

@>--,--`--,-------
"She wrapped herself in an enigma. It was the only way to keep warm." - Karen Elizabeth Gordon

July 30, 2014 6:11 pm  #352

Schmiezi wrote:

Summary:

It's a beautiful fic like always....

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

July 31, 2014 9:36 am  #353

Thank you all.

August 2, 2014 6:39 pm  #354

http://www.fanfiktion.de/s/53dbf8d10000bc973b467702/1/Loneliness

Its in german, and still in work...

Yet its clearly teen ...but it will grow up fast ^g^

I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second, that I am one of them...
S.H

August 13, 2014 7:15 pm  #355

Short slightly smutty poem.   Thinking aggresive johnlock thoughts at work.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/2131257

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

August 13, 2014 7:20 pm  #356

Wow, this was hot. And beautiful. 

August 13, 2014 7:23 pm  #357

I like that, tonnaree!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 13, 2014 7:32 pm  #358

hothothot

August 23, 2014 3:02 am  #359

If any of you would like to rebreak your hearts over Reichenbach feels, I've written a canon-conforming speech that was given by John at Sherlock's grave some time during the early Hiatus. Please do give it a chance and maybe a kudos? Teen and up for language, pre-slash, flower symbolism. 

Name on a Black Slab:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/2176551

August 23, 2014 3:30 am  #360

That was lovely. 

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

Board footera