BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 18, 2014 7:43 pm  #121

Re: Supernatural

I think Sammy will be gouging his eyes out after this XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

July 19, 2014 10:17 am  #122

I just found out that Jeremy Carver said the 200th episode of the show (10x05) is going to be very funny and take the form of musical (or something like that). I'm soo looking forward to it 

The Road goes ever on and on...

July 19, 2014 10:08 pm  #123

A musical?! YES! Finally! There are some good singers in the cast!

It's being written by Robbie Thompson...that says it all XD

Last edited by kittykat (July 19, 2014 10:13 pm)

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

July 21, 2014 6:38 pm  #124

Finding bits and pieces of news. The first episode will be called Black, the third will be Soul Survivor and it's the one that Jensen directed. The fifth, the musical one, is called Fan Fiction 

July 22, 2014 7:19 pm  #125

July 22, 2014 8:21 pm  #126

Yay! I'll just quote Cas: "Oh this is going to be so much fun" :D 

July 22, 2014 8:54 pm  #127

I know! I'm so looking forward to Season 10, I can't even...

July 23, 2014 8:18 pm  #128

Haha, this gif My feelings too, exactly.
Comic-Con is coming, I hope to see maybe a gag reel or something

July 23, 2014 8:42 pm  #129

They've been bringing gag reels ever since Season 3 ^^ Maybe before, but I've never found footage. I like watching fan reactions to gag reels ^^

And I'm hoping for a little Season 10 footage too, they've filmed a bit by now. Hoping for demon Dean!

July 24, 2014 6:54 pm  #130

Found something on Digital Spy today, can't find the link now but I can tell you what I remember. It was an interview with Jensen.

Apparently Dean is gonna start off really evil, doing what he wants without caring at all (like most demons, I guess). There was implication that he's gonna be a bit of a party animal and live it up with Crowley. There was a mention of Vegas, but I'm not sure if Jensen was joking or not XD Though I would pay to see that!

But also, he said that underneath the twisted soul is the real Dean. He's aware of what he's doing but can't stop himself because of the evil inside him. So I'm hoping that when Sam finds him, he'll be able to get through and help Dean take back control. Like that moment in Swan Song where memories of Dean allowed Sam to wrestle control from Lucifer.

So looking forward to this season!!!!!!!

July 24, 2014 7:37 pm  #131

Dean in Vegas... I frankly find it appealing, oh yeah
Yes, like Jensen said somewhere that he thinks there's the real Dean deep inside the demon Dean and despite of all good and bad things he did and achieved with Sam he is still proud of them - like he already said in the finale - and this has not changed. I'm curious on which cure Sam is going to find to help Dean.
All this demon Dean matter promises to be very exciting and personally I'd like Dean to stay a demon for longer than barely the first couple episodes. I just hope this season to be much better than the 9th

July 24, 2014 8:02 pm  #132

I want Dean and Crowley in Vegas...because of reasons  I have every faith in the actors to pull it off. They've been doing this long enough and tackled very tough storylines. You know what this season is gonna be?

I have a really good feeling about it and this is a very exciting time to be a fan ^^

July 25, 2014 7:29 pm  #133

I really really would like it to be like you say. And like Dean says above, too xD
Heh, it's never to late to become a SPN fan. Only the waiting time for a new season can be a torment ;)

July 25, 2014 8:00 pm  #134

It's a hellatus for sure!

July 27, 2014 4:31 pm  #135

Comic Con SPN panel today! Woohoo!

Here's the official twitter of the Supernatural Wiki, they'll be keeping us up to date and someone will be live tweeting from there. So hoping for a video at some point!

https://twitter.com/SuperWiki

So the panel starts at 10am, and there's an 8 hour difference between there and here in the UK...which means...it starts in about 15 minutes 0_0

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

Last edited by kittykat (July 27, 2014 4:42 pm)

July 27, 2014 4:58 pm  #136

It's about to start!

July 27, 2014 5:05 pm  #137

Here we go!!!!!!!!!

July 27, 2014 5:09 pm  #138

Sam and Dean's first encounter will be in episode 3

July 27, 2014 5:16 pm  #139

I keep checking the twitter :D 
And I guess another panel starts today later, for our time zone it'd be after 10 or 11pm, and will be streaming live on youtube

July 27, 2014 5:24 pm  #140

Jensen might be singing and shaking his ass. I hate this hiatus!

Board footera