BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 2, 2012 5:07 pm  #1

Tubey Awards

Yet another set of awards. I only voted in a few categories of the 26 on offer. Of particular interest are; 'scene stealing by a minor character' (I've paraphrased here) Mycroft Holmes is a nominee; John Watson in supporting character Best season Finale and (My personal favourite) 'Best inanimate object' Sherlock has 3 noms in this category. I can't remember off the top of my head whether there are any other categories of particular interest. If you are intending to vote, please do scroll down to the foot of each category and click on the vote button otherwise the vote isn't recorded.

http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/tubeys/nominees.php

Last edited by JaneCo (July 2, 2012 5:19 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 2, 2012 5:24 pm  #2

Re: Tubey Awards

Wait a minute, they left John Watson out of the best Badass category!  :-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was worth a wound–it was worth many wounds–to know the depth of loyalty and love which lay behind that cold mask. The clear, hard eyes were dimmed for a moment, and the firm lips were shaking. For the one and only time I caught a glimpse of a great heart as well as of a great brain. All my years of humble but single-minded service culminated in that moment of revelation.

July 2, 2012 6:27 pm  #3

Yes, I noticed that - I checked at least twice .

'Elementary' is in the category 'Most Eagerly Anticipated Series' ...anyone? 

Last edited by JaneCo (July 2, 2012 6:50 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 3, 2012 12:52 am  #4

In the Best Inanimate Character category, the choices were: Irene Adler's phone, the Purple Shirt of Sex, and Sherlock's scarf.  While I thought the phone was hilarious and the scarf elegant, I had to go with the shirt.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

July 3, 2012 7:52 am  #5

Best Season Finale, Best Inanimate Object (I voted for Sherlock's coat), Favourite Character (I voted for Sherlock but you could have picked John or Irene), Best Supporting Character (Mycroft),

I voted for Elementary as Most Anticipated New Show, River Song in the Best Bad Ass (Dr Who).

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera